Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

regards to cat flipping..
05-09-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: regards to cat flipping..
(08-03-2023 11:15 AM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  I myself, like to sell low priced kitties to help breeders/newbreeders grab a bargain so whenever i sell them it makes me happy, plus its helpful towards kibble/milk but when i see the buyer literally after 5 minutes mark it up for extra $ to resell it again (boxed) is very hurtful. I understand when you sell things the new owner has everyright to do what they want with it, with collectables people do this for investments but when its a line of kitties you've bred or cats marked down for 150L$ then as you pull up torgon see them marked to sell for 500L$ it makes you question why should i be selling so low when i get taken for granted like this.. I understand its hard to get a income on sl, kittycats cost lindens to feed i get that. But if you was in my shoes and someone brought your cat for a low price then instantly setup for sale for extra $ it shows they weren't wanting to breed or even use the kitty just to flip for extra income.. I know alot of people will have other opinons but this has happened multiple times, and many of my friends say if they see their own cats being "flipped" they just buy them back. Just had to get that off my chest. Please be nice with the replies as i am debating whehter to start slowly marking my cats up to the typical price of what a cat costs to feed/care for as alot of hardwork goes into breeding...

I have had this issue and so has my partner, Archer!!!! We also like to sell our kitties for lower prices to help others (appreciate so much that others also do this) and because we just enjoy breeding kitties in general to see what we can make and we do NOT do this to make a profit (just enough to support the kitty addictions aka food/milk). I've mentioned before about how I felt really hurt that people were doing the cat "flipping"... I've had people buy cats from us and then mark them up 3x's more than what we sold them for... still boxed... I get if they opened the kitty and it didn't work, then resold it as a live cat... Or if they bought it, then changed their mind and resold AS THE SAME PRICE THEY BOUGHT IT... But it sucks to put in a ton of work/love/time and then someone else just buys the cats to triple the price... It's made me question at times if I want to even keep going because I love cats and I love breeding them, it's just a shame when some people in the community "flip" the cats... When I see someone bought one of my cats and then used it to make other adorable kitties, it makes me so happy tbh and those are the people that keep me going.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 08-21-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 01-01-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Mona Blep - 05-09-2024 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)