Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

regards to cat flipping..
08-21-2023, 09:33 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping..
Ever since making this post i wont sell my kitties any lower than 300L as typically it costs 170L = kibble + 140L = milk for an entire week feed = 310L$ overall. So my lowest would be set for 300L. I understand collectables, i'm not mad over those as they do go up in price as they get older and they increase in value and its good to stock up on them to sell i think if i sold them a lower price and someone went to sell them for more than that's on me really.. as it doesn't show any previous breeding their starter kitties unless it was a special but still i made that choice to sell for low. So with that being said, i have noticed the person who brought alot of my cats at low prices have realised they aren't selling at their 500L asking price they've now set for 250L so they understand how trying to increase sales is best to lower them. But eitherway they flipped my cats.. with my breeding involved. So lesson learnt no low priced kitties from me.. Only will sell them for what i've paid to feed them i guess or what i feel they value for.

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mareep18 Resident , Violet Blossom

Messages In This Thread
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 08-21-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - kittyclawz Resident - 08-21-2023 09:33 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 01-01-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Mona Blep - 05-09-2024, 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)