Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

regards to cat flipping..
08-14-2023, 06:00 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping..
This one specific person does this to me with my megas or collectibles. I was really upset when I saw a collectible mega that she bought from me and she marked it about 10x higher than it should go for. I think it's extremely greedy and i'm not the only one she has done this to, all her megas and collectible megas were bred by someone else. (some collectibles you can breed, get a special baby or special birth, those are what i'm referring to, although i did find some for sale from her that i pulled from the vendor, says it was me in pedigree of them)she keeps doing it, I said something to her and blocked her, and she keeps doing it to this day. I can't ban her as its not my land. I also price kitties lower to help people out because I know what it's like to want to have nice kittycats and can't always afford them.
People just flip for greed, years ago in kittycats it was very very frowned upon and bad kittycat etiquette when doing this, i know we can't completely control this, but it's extremely disrespectful to the breeder and to the kittycats community when someone flips.

(This is my new avatar, ive been breeding since 2013 on my old avi)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Violet Blossom - 08-14-2023 06:00 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 08-21-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Ivy Norsk - 01-01-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: regards to cat flipping.. - Mona Blep - 05-09-2024, 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)