Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur - Chateau - Powder Puff No 1
12-04-2022, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2022 01:53 AM by donutreck Resident.)
RE: New Fur - Chateau - Powder Puff No 1
(12-03-2022 05:29 PM)LittleMe Jewell Wrote:  The charts actually don't even show it Dominant to Cheetah! - Maltese Black Chinchilla yet.
In order to prove that it is Dominant to Cheetah! - Au Natural, you'll need to post the pedigrees all the way back in order to show that there cannot be any Cheetah - Maltese Black ChinChilla in the line. They can't just take your word for it. The proofs have to be posted.

Yes I know, but is it worth it to list my lines for the last year and farther back just to prove a minor point in the charts? I think someone will soon breed a powder with a more dominant fur, and move the position above the most recessives. There is no Cheetah Malteses in my line, and I doubt anyone is breeding a Maltese against their powder puff just to prove a point - not at this early stage where these cats are too rare to worry about chart position.

And oops - I posted under my partners name, her first post more or less. She cuddles the cats, so owns them for that reason. I just breed them Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Fur - Chateau - Powder Puff No 1 - donutreck Resident - 12-04-2022 01:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)