Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
08-24-2017, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 11:04 AM by Minerva Treat.)
Heart RE: Requests for next Update
Here are my thoughts on the collectables and perma petting.

I love love love the collectables. More than anything that I search for hours or days trying to find a collectable on sale. I unfortunatly only knew about kittycats, Jan of this year. So I never got the opportunity to see and buy all these wonderful collectables when they came out. I also like to do some breeding regular breeding too.

So I have about 40 to 50 some cats that are not perma petted - 3 of them are non costume. So here I am with all these cats. Do I feed them for the rest of eternity and hope they don't get sick if I have to put them in my inventory? Or pay 1800 to 1500 to perma one cat. Lets just say they're all over 120 and I'm buying them the 1500 bottle. Lets do the math. 1500 x 40 (amount of cats) = 60,000L. That is 244 US dollars and 30 cents to perma 40 cats, and thats only if they're over 120 days.

Now I get that me buying all these cats doesn't give Kittycats any money and surely if I don't buy the permapet solution or food kittycats gets nothing out of it - But I enjoy these cats and have enjoyed collecting more and spending my money on the new collectables just so I can get the full set. It gets me amped and happy.

Now here is the thing: I have never bred anything besides kittycats. Recently, I picked up three different kinds. Seeing how they work has discouraged me from breeding anything at all from kittycats. In fact I now have the costume ones I like the least that are not permapetted for sale.

This is by no means a threat of any kind - It's just way too much money and there should be a better solution.

Maybe hold a quartarly sale on perma, or if the cat is 500 days old it permas on its own. There are so many variables that can happen.

Kittycats - I do not know how you operate financially and I cannot tell you what to do (obviously) but I think as a member of the comunity and listening to others, it would be valuable to reconsider how perma petting is done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi , Evolving Yin , KashKave Resident

Messages In This Thread
Requests for next Update - Evolving Yin - 06-26-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - Reven Rosca - 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - MinervaBarnbaum Resident - 08-24-2017 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)