Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Toddleedoo and Kid friendly options
04-10-2016, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 09:00 AM by LibGwen Resident.)
RE: Toddleedoo and Kid friendly options
Yes, this is a problem for all "short" avatars in SL. My main form is 1.62m (5'4") and many lie animations that are not built into decor put me almost completely underground. (And as you say, petting and other such animations tend to be inches away from whatever is being petted.) Although avatars are not as gigantic as they were when I was new, I have not noticed any reduction in how far underground newer animated wearables put me. The Hover Appearance setting finally gave some control, but it's so annoying having to use it for every wearable lie down (and again when standing again), I avoid using lie animators at all.

Hm, I wonder if someday a scaler could be built into the viewers that could tweak how much altitude is compensated either automatically depending on the height of the shape being worn, or manually like the Hover setting. Then we'd only have to adjust *once* until we change shape again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toddleedoo and Kid friendly options - LibGwen Resident - 04-10-2016 08:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)