Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

cat predominance = Breeding
06-12-2018, 06:05 PM
cat predominance = Breeding
Hey sorry if this has been covered before but I could not find appropriate thread ........I have two unique and great coloured blue themed cats .... Would hope to get more kittens of the same but loads of boring coloured kittens Lol .......... If anyone wants them please contact me .............. Is there a formula to get more pets that look like their parents ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: cat predominance = Breeding
(06-12-2018 06:05 PM)Popikone Resident Wrote:  Hey sorry if this has been covered before but I could not find appropriate thread ........I have two unique and great coloured blue themed cats .... Would hope to get more kittens of the same but loads of boring coloured kittens Lol .......... If anyone wants them please contact me .............. Is there a formula to get more pets that look like their parents ?

We need more info. Blue cats could be of a special collection in which case is not possible to get babies with same colors. Cats of special collections can give you a special baby in their first breed but never shows same clothes than the parents. But if the parents are "confetti" kittycats then is possible to get a blue one. In this case the babies could be regular kittycats showing the furs hidden in the parents, or eventually you can get one also colored but could be any other color depending of what colors are the parents hidding and showing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: curvyblacklez Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)