Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My first hat
04-23-2018, 09:34 PM
My first hat
I wanted to see how the creator kits worked so I got one and made this:
[Image: s9KU2J3.png]
I'm pleased with it.

So what's the general protocol for selling stuff like this? Do most accessory sellers upload each instance of a design to a new single-use creator kit, or do they sell the textures?

(also as a side note, when you move cats to and from the cattery does it preserve their accessories?)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: My first hat
Most creators buy the creator kit & sell the accessory, not the texture itself.

Cats will keep the accessories they have in their closet "forever", the only way they don't keep them is you removing them definitely with the permanent remover / scissors available for free in the customer pavilion.

Thanks given by: MegaRose Resident
04-24-2018, 03:57 AM
I would buy that hat (if the price is reasonable) - it's super cute!

Thanks given by: MegaRose Resident
04-24-2018, 07:17 PM
(04-24-2018 03:57 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  I would buy that hat (if the price is reasonable) - it's super cute!

I did a little searching around and the price for accessories seems to be L$100 across the board...when I had been thinking like...75. 50 for the cost of the kit, 10 for the texture upload, 15 for me. Note me inworld I guess?

Whenever I find a thing I can make and potentially sell I get excited for ~business~ and now I have a shading template for the newsboy caps so I can make more fairly easy.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)