Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
02-18-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
I so much agree with all who say: Take your time! Take your time, it is your time, more so your life, Callie! We can wait!
Once I had an accident happen and to deal with a broken foot. Gosh, me, a rushing, running, eager, impatient person, always so many important things to do, in addition just moved to a new city. That accident was soooo inappropriate! ^^. Soon I could see I was on the wrong track somehow (obviously Big Grin). I was forced to slow down, learning the hard (but in the end good) way, appreciating each little successful movement... and each tiny flower and stone and ant and bug on my way, because it took ages to walk from A to B. Lol, I recall the stairs I was sliding down on my bottom slowly, because I wasn't able to manage climbing downstairs with those crutches. 6 weeks... in a hot summer. Well, just a little story... what I meant to say is:
Life is magic, goes and flows, whatever happens, this too will pass. Heart
My heartiest get-well wishes!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Marisa Starbrook
02-24-2018, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 08:21 PM by CherokeeWildcat Cloud.)
(02-09-2018 02:18 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Hi all! We know you're all eagerly awaiting news about our February events, especially our 7th Birthday Celebration and our Love Collection! We're excited about them too, and can't wait to show you what we have planned!

Unfortunately sometimes RL gets in the way of even the best-laid plans. Callie was in a car accident recently and while she is ok, the accident re-aggravated some old injuries from her car accident 2 years ago. (People just love running into Callie's car - maybe she should make some crash test dummy cats, lol! Seriously!) So Callie is under doctor's orders to get some rest and take care of herself over the next week or so, which means not being able to sit down and work for extended periods.

This means our Birthday Celebration and Love Collection will be slightly later than normal. We're so very sorry for the delay, and Callie feels just terrible, but we want her to get better and we hope everyone will understand. Our birthday and Love Collection will still come out in February (we'll keep you posted!) and we can't wait to share in the celebration and excitement with you all later this month!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. The KittyCatS Community truly is the BEST community in Second Life!

My prayers go out to Callie, & family. May ya get well soon. We do love u.Heart
02-24-2018, 09:11 PM
Rainbow RE: FYI - Update on KittyCatS Birthday & Love Collection
Sending much love, gentle hugs, and healing vibes for your complete recovery, Callie! HeartHeartHeart
03-22-2018, 01:34 PM
(02-13-2018 08:42 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you everyone.
sometimes life wants me to slow down... and i don't always listen Confused and i am this time and it's easier with your support and love.

Callie, so sorry to hear of your accident, but glad to hear you are in good spirits. Take the time you need to heal.

Best Wishes for a full recovery!
Evo Heart

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)