Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestions for the zodiac kitty feature
12-20-2011, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011 08:29 PM by Artemis Danube.)
Suggestions for the zodiac kitty feature
The topic of zodiac kitties has come up in chat more than once. I thought of all the work it takes coming up with new kitties, and especially what it would take for a set of 12. And then I thought, why not do what some other breedables have done and release a new zodiac kitty each month? It would streamline the process and give everyone something to look forward to.

Random ideas for looks:

Aries-Maybe a red kitty, but definitely with lil ram horns as a 'hat'
Pisces-Either a pair, blue or aquamarine color, or a mer-kitty; possibly with fish on it?
Virgo-Something in brown or tan maybe, with the justice symbol/scale on it
Leo-yellow or orange, maybe with a lion's mane or a mini-lion kitty
Gemini-A pair, perhaps white, with the gemini symbol on each one

Anyone else have any thoughts? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Suggestions for the zodiac kitty feature
Zodiac Kittens are a nice idea... but please... no new Traits in these ^^

12-21-2011, 11:55 PM
With the Constellations on them... And element oriented too... like Fire for Aries/Leo/Sagittarius, Earth for Taurus/Virgo/Capricorn, Air for Gemini/Libra/Aquarius and Water for Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces.

And yeah, it would be nice to have a new one when we're under that specific sign... Maybe one passable trait for each, that could or could not be there like the LDs.... this single trait would not released with any other starter. IT would be a nice way to keep people attached all year long to complete a collection, but as an Astrology fanatic, I know this would need a lot of research to be breathtaking. =)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2011, 05:15 AM
...If we were to have a new, special cat each month, each with a traits hidden that we could get from nowhere else, I think I'd scream :O

Sorry, but that would just too too much and too often for me.

While the Zodiac sign kitties is a nice idea, I very much agree with Mr. Gloom: Please, NO special traits in these ones.
12-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Agrees with Glod and Saga.
9 months ago we were getting totally hysterical when new traits appeared and any 5T kitty was "OMFG !!" . 6 months ago, well still quite excited ; but now ...
12-23-2011, 11:34 PM
What about without special traits, just maybe with costumes instead? Of course regardless of what goodies Kittycats comes out with for us in the future, we'll know it will be cute!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)