Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: All sizes hold and cuddle scripted
11-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Sad Suggestion: All sizes hold and cuddle scripted
My little toy kitty Aiko can't be held or cuddled. It's missing the love he so rightfully deserves. I'm a child avi on Second Life and I can't hold or hug big cats because they would be glitching all through me. Petites are too big as well and so I got a toy one instead so I could have one my size. But I can't even hold or cuddle it ever. I wanna see this changed. Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , JC Aferdita , Ryanna Enfield , Nirmita Vellhi , Maxwell Grantly
11-18-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Suggestion: All sizes hold and cuddle scripted
I have to add my vote to this suggestion. It's the same for Petite (and other small mesh avatars) and I would love to be able to hold/cuddle a kitty or two with my Petite avatar, or my tiny Dinkies kitty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: jaehokim Resident , Ryanna Enfield
11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
I totally support this Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-18-2013, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 03:11 PM by Deer Thistle.)
Yes to this!! There's no reason as to why this can't be added; Second Life lauds all walks of life from all sorts of heights, from tinies and petite faeries to supermodel-worthy fashionistas standing at a striking 7+ feet tall, and beyond. No avatar size should be at a disadvantage in KittyCatS, everyone should be free with the ability to cuddle and hold the kitty that most compliments his or her avatar appearance.

I too collect (mainly) toys and I long to one day cuddle and hold them, and it would perfectly work with my avatar's proportions. Having the 5-day old toddler size (Petite) is a wonderful and a very generous implementation on KC's part, but it doesn't work for avatars even smaller who would look ideal with the size of a teacup or toy kitty being cuddled in their arms not to mention those who have already accumulated a cattery army of mostly tinier kitties. I want to smother my toy kitties with plenty of love already and hope this suggestion becomes reality one day. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
11-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Suggestion: All sizes hold and cuddle scripted
Thank you all for your support on this. Hope this is gonna happen. Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield
11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Mh! If it's possible to put in I would so vote yes for it Big Grin I know that riding a mega, tinies can do that cuz it registers somehow it's a tiny, so maybe it's possible to work something similiar for cuddling?
 Thanks given by: jaehokim Resident
12-18-2013, 02:39 AM
Yes please, all sizes, including megas, even if the mega cuddle or hold is just a hug around it's neck.
12-18-2013, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 03:13 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
I do hope that KittyCatS views this request sympathetically. It would be a positive and tangible way of KittyCatS showing (again) their generous support for the diversity of their customer base.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2013, 12:44 PM
I can't see HOLDING a mega lol but a way to cuddle them would be awesome like curling up with them on the ground! And yes I totally support holding and cuddling the littler ones as well! I wish I could I'm a normal avie albeit a shorter one and the reg kitties are HUGE to cuddle lol Tongue

Tongue
Quote:"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitze
12-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Would love to be able to hug any of the sizes of kittys. I know smaller avis have a hard time hugging even the normal size.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)