Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

.::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables, Babiarz - Shop's For Rent
03-05-2013, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 09:47 PM by Raine Asbrink.)
Rainbow .::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables, Babiarz - Shop's For Rent
.::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables - Rentals, Babiarz - Adult
Yesterdays's traffic was 207.
Today's traffic was 215.
[Image: 8531001302_469524030d_m.jpg]

I have a few stands available for rent. The place is .::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables - Rentals. You get 25 prims for 50L weekly. Also if you pay for 4 weeks, I will add an extra FREE week for you. This is a one time thing and available to new renters. Big Grin

I will give the first renter a FREE week!
Its a cute little spot with the feel of the suburbs. The land is listed in search and I gladly will list your store name in the description of the land, if you contact me with the name you wish to use. I hope you will find this a nice little place to shop, rent, hang-out and sell your babies.

If you are looking for something bigger, even your own land, please contact me, Raine Asbrink. I also sell land for Surreal Estates, and I can most likely find you exactly what your looking for. Best hours and days to contact me are 9pm-3am sl time, Tuesdays - Saturdays.

Thanks for looking, I hope to see you in game!!!

Info/Rules

For the establishment of your shop on the.::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables - Rentals you need the join the group 'Raine On Me' to rez your items.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#1. I would rather you set your kittens/cats to image mode or box mode. If you do set them out in prim mode, we just ask all residents to restrict movement on all pets and breedables where possible. This includes but is not limited to Bunnies, Horses, Kitty Cats, Dogs, Meeroos and other breedable pets.

#2. The range of Greeters & Givers shall not exceed the dimensions of the shop.
*Repeated spam in chat or Instant Message is not allowed.

#3. Floating-text should only be used in the middle or in front of the shop, never close to the walls. This does not mean you cannot show the text on your boxed kittens. Exception goes for temporary floating-text of the vendor, which vanishes after 30 seconds.

#4. Effects such as glow, light, particle, or texture-animation may be placed only with consultation beforehand.
Other Deco should contain no or at least very few scripts

#5. HIPPO vendors and/or vendors with more than a maximum of two scripts are not allowed. Security-, Spyware-, Anti-Bot- tools such as 'Voodoo' or similar ones are strictly forbidden.

Store Logo:
To add your store logo after you rent, just rename your full perms logo to 'logo' and then hold down ctrl as you drag it onto your booths Logo Sign.

If you have any issues just contact me.

For any questions or help, please contact following:

Owner: Raine Asbrink
Heart

.::ROM::. Raine On Me - Mainstore for fashion.
.::ROM::. KittyCats Breedables for kitties.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)