Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
11-29-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
(11-28-2012 10:46 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  Abyssinian Sea Splendor?! *runs to flickr*

*doesn't find it, is disappointed

With the background in the same colour, I saw it and thought it was some tongue in cheek thing. Here's the photos posted, taken by dshapire (I'm guessing Draven?)

[Image: 8222184131_c9b2c948a3_n.jpg]

[Image: 8223265702_26d6df1c6e_m.jpg]

They're in the KC pool.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2012, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 01:24 PM by Dimpz Morane.)
Please can you post the link to the google docs - would be nice to see it each post you do - because its a bit much to go through the whole thread searching for it.

Much appreciated - great thread
11-29-2012, 07:10 PM
(11-29-2012 01:23 PM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  Please can you post the link to the google docs - would be nice to see it each post you do - because its a bit much to go through the whole thread searching for it.

Not my google docs, but hey I had it bookmarked and I'm sure Deer can post it again when she adds something to it Smile

Kittycats History

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
11-29-2012, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 07:59 PM by Sara Franco.)
So the 2 new fancies were not seen by many yet and another 2 were released or discovered Dodgy

Pasting from the group notices:

"Kammy Fullstop got the Fancie Abyssinian - Peridot Passion"

"Erika Herriat who found the Abyssinian Rose Fancie!!!"

Congratulations to both of them but I'm not sure what's wrong with KC, very big collection, too many new traits, 2 tigers then 4 fancies, all that in a very short time.
Are we in a race? Now people dunno if they should collect Jewels or K$ or new traits or work on their projects *sighs* and sorry for going off topic, had to vent.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
11-29-2012, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 08:36 PM by Deer Thistle.)
(11-29-2012 01:23 PM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  Please can you post the link to the google docs - would be nice to see it each post you do - because its a bit much to go through the whole thread searching for it.

Sure! I will do that for now on. In addition I also made the font size for the Google Doc link in the initial post much bigger so it's easier to find. Smile
(11-29-2012 07:58 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  So the 2 new fancies were not seen by many yet and another 2 were released or discovered Dodgy

Pasting from the group notices:

"Kammy Fullstop got the Fancie Abyssinian - Peridot Passion"

"Erika Herriat who found the Abyssinian Rose Fancie!!!"

Congratulations to both of them but I'm not sure what's wrong with KC, very big collection, too many new traits, 2 tigers then 4 fancies, all that in a very short time.
Are we in a race? Now people dunno if they should collect Jewels or K$ or new traits or work on their projects *sighs* and sorry for going off topic, had to vent.

I added both to the thread and to the Google Doc http://goo.gl/tDkgd and omg, so many new Fancie eyes to get! If anyone can provide pictures of these new Fancies, it'd be so appreciated. Hugs!

Edit: Also, does anyone know when the Chateau Black & White 1 (moo kitty) was retired? And in which month/collection did we get the new Genesis II furs with the first Genesis furs retiring? Thank you to anyone who can answer. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
11-29-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 08:50 PM by Sara Franco.)
(11-29-2012 08:26 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  If anyone can provide pictures of these new Fancies, it'd be so appreciated. Hugs!

The pictures are in the group notices and I dunno if someone posted them to Flicker or not, if I find them I will let you know Smile

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
11-29-2012, 09:45 PM
(11-29-2012 08:47 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  
(11-29-2012 08:26 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  If anyone can provide pictures of these new Fancies, it'd be so appreciated. Hugs!

The pictures are in the group notices and I dunno if someone posted them to Flicker or not, if I find them I will let you know Smile

That would be so appreciated as I can't log onto SL currently so any links are great! Thank you. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
11-30-2012, 03:06 AM
(11-29-2012 08:26 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  And in which month/collection did we get the new Genesis II furs with the first Genesis furs retiring? Thank you to anyone who can answer. Smile

I think we got the Gen II furs in February, for KC's 1st anniversary.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
11-30-2012, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 07:01 PM by Bea Shamrock.)
(11-29-2012 08:26 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  Edit: Also, does anyone know when the Chateau Black & White 1 (moo kitty) was retired? And in which month/collection did we get the new Genesis II furs with the first Genesis furs retiring? Thank you to anyone who can answer. Smile

Deer I went through all the news posts of the website and listed the information I found in my first post on this thread. You'll find when it was retired on page 1 of this thread, as well as when Genesis II furs were introduced and original Genesis furs retired.

EAP: to answer (again) questions in the chart: Wild Ody eyes came from love leopards only, not love letters. As far as I know Divine were carried by any of the love letters , not just SWAKs.

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
11-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Here is a pic of my new FancieSmile

Sir Cornflower

Fur: Fancie Bengal - Cornflower Fields
Eyes: Fancie Dusky Diamond (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Fancie)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: Cornflower Tipped (Shape: Plush)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.22
Owner: Charles Courtois
ID: 2c3e6a44-6be1-6f23-878b-15f8e3a7d79a

http://www.sluniverse.com/pics/pic.aspx?id=546788
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)