Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
10-29-2012, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 03:00 AM by Nenya Eun.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
(10-29-2012 12:06 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  -I suddenly remember something - I am pretty sure Temptation Beaumont was the first to discover the Ocicat Lavender. I am not 100% it was that one, but almost. -I remember she had people over to see it come out of the box, and then there was an error, so she got an un-textured kitten. It was fixed next day or so I believe?

I am sure she'll be able to confirm which fur it was exactly - I am just 100% sure she discovered SOME fur Wink
-Another thing: At some point, there was notices sent out in KittyCatS addicts when something was discovered. -How far back in the notice-history can we go, I wonder?

Oh yes, you're right, Saga, I was there at Tem's too and remember the cat appeared white, was frustrating after the 30mn wait. lol

Notices are only kept 2 weeks in groups, sadly.

About the Strawberry and Peach Bellini eyes, they also came out with the 2011/2012 Winter Collections.

I'll ask Gab, but I think she was the 1st one to get the Strawberry and maybe Danielle Parkin was the 1st one to get the Peach.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Wyndy Paine is the first person who discovered Balinese Cream Lynx. Emme Oxygen discovered Ociat Ebony Silver as well as Uma Aura discovered her Ociat Ebony Silver from RFL 2012 Steampunk kitty Smile
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
10-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Wyndy Paine is the first person who discovered Balinese Cream Lynx. Emme Oxygen discovered Ociat Ebony Silver as well as Uma Aura discovered her Ociat Ebony Silver from RFL 2012 Steampunk kitty Smile
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
So here we go, I had the confirmation that Gabrielle Grayman was the 1st to get Strawberry Bellini
and Danielle Parkin to get Peach Bellini from their Winter 2011/2012 collection cats. Smile

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
10-29-2012, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 08:10 PM by Deer Thistle.)
(10-28-2012 05:49 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  
(10-28-2012 04:54 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I just went by the chart Sara made

Actually Deer is the one doing all the great work extracting the info from the posts and making the list, I only made the Google Document and copied what Deer listed here, and now she is the one working on updating it too, so I'd like her to get the credit for the charts not me as she is the one deserve it.

Also all the awesome breeders sharing with their knowledge deserve credit of course, I got no info Blush so I shared with a simple task, that's all Smile.

Thanks for mentioning my name though Smile

Sara, thank you so much for setting up the Google Document, I've definitely learned a lot about Google Docs from using it for this chart, I wouldn't have thought to utilize Google Docs for easier viewing unless it was suggested. Smile

I'm updating the Google Document right now but the main list has been updated. And thank you everyone else for your contributions, any and every contribution helps and it's so nice to get little tidbits about the KittyCatS history that were little known before. And I think this list will be even easier to update in the future of course once we uncover the trait mysteries prior to this chart, so hurray for that!

* Edit: Does anyone know when the blacksilver was discovered? I have a permapet blacksilver from the original starter who is 468 days old, but I'm not certain when the fur trait was actually discovered from this starter. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
11-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Just found some old auction notes back, not sure if me was first with those traits, but well, seen the price i have sold the cats.. It was at least one of the first times seen on auction. ( sold at Saga's @ Alley Cats )

Jan. 26 2012 - Starry Baby Blues eye - Raindear mom.
Feb. 4th 2012 - Ody Boo Boo ears on a Chateau Cream & White Nr 1 ( Both where new and been sold for lots of K's... )

Also found this in a note from an auction at Saga's
Jan. 31 2012 Light Wash eye - Ice Baby - Amazing Glacier ( onwer Maggy Hazelnut )

Maybe this can be of any use Smile
Pitsch xx
11-01-2012, 08:07 AM
If my memory serves me correct - thinks Ifoni was first to discover blonde whiskers.
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
(11-01-2012 05:41 AM)pitsch Parx Wrote:  Jan. 26 2012 - Starry Baby Blues eye - Raindear mom.

Indeed, the Starry Baby Blues Eyes were a Raindear exclusivity.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
11-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Starry Baby Blue eyes only came from the 2011 christmas RAINDEARS! and only some of the raindears even hid them but they were the only ones who had the chance to hide them.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I think Wendi Lavender was the one to discover Ocicat Blue. It's a while back, but not longer than the Balinese I am sure.

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)