Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Eye? Sea Green
02-07-2024, 02:14 AM
RE: New Eye? Sea Green
Narrowed it down a bit more. Sea Green is recessive to Starry Ocean Blues.

[Image: dd770fcd31d2832f706da9e0148d0eb2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Peaches Latrell , LittleMe Jewell , Barry Ballyhoo , Eleanor8 Resident
02-21-2024, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2024 01:30 PM by MaryJane Sunshine.)
Know it's not much, but here's proof that Sea Green is dominant to Ody Tuscan Dream.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Eleanor8 Resident , Songdog Woolley
02-22-2024, 06:31 AM
Thanks MaryJane, it does give us a range.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: MaryJane Sunshine
04-18-2024, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2024 10:03 AM by Sibele Ingmann.)
Hello!

Here is proof that Sea Green is recessive to FlowerChild GoodVibrations Blush

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , LittleMe Jewell , Eleanor8 Resident , MaryJane Sunshine
05-07-2024, 07:21 AM
Sea Green is dominant to Magic Kiss.

[Image: 3becb3034dc95388e4295509c2d3e5e9.png]

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Barry Ballyhoo , MaryJane Sunshine , LittleMe Jewell , Ivy Norsk
06-20-2024, 07:52 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/ebf2fe1e4eb8b3ac9a1594bd30f57296.png

I think sea green moved up the recessive line.
07-06-2024, 04:15 PM
I think that this confirms that Sea Green is dominant to Odyssey Ribbit.

https://gyazo.com/baead9a82a8b52aa3eb8462996a24768

https://gyazo.com/8b0f5db90858439e842b448075f3963e

Malibu, the Sea Green/Odyssey Ribbit O/s that shows Odyssey Ribbit threw Magic Kiss, which is the hidden eye of Pouch. So, the hidden on the new kitten has to be Odyssey Tuscan Dream.
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
07-06-2024, 10:30 PM
Malibu could possibly be showing the Ody Ribbit and have a hidden of Ody Tuscan Dream (from Grandma Olive). The baby could be showing Magic Kiss hiding the Ody Tuscan from Malibu/Olive.

The Sea Green could have been lost entirely when the Ody Ribbit Pulled. Did any of Malibu's siblings pull the Sea Green?
07-07-2024, 12:39 AM
(07-06-2024 10:30 PM)MaryJane Sunshine Wrote:  Malibu could possibly be showing the Ody Ribbit and have a hidden of Ody Tuscan Dream (from Grandma Olive). The baby could be showing Magic Kiss hiding the Ody Tuscan from Malibu/Olive.

The Sea Green could have been lost entirely when the Ody Ribbit Pulled. Did any of Malibu's siblings pull the Sea Green?

Yes, I've had siblings with Sea Green. Malibu is the first one that has pulled Odyssey Ribbit.

The reason I think that it is a proof, is because I know for certain that there is no Magic Kiss in Malibu's lineage, and I know that there is in Pouch's.
07-07-2024, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2024 06:47 AM by MaryJane Sunshine.)
With Olive in the pedigree her Ody Tuscan Dream is pulling traits forward instead of anything to really do with the Sea Green eye.

Malibu pulled her Daddy's eye which means she's hiding something from Momma (either Sea Green or Ody Tuscan Dream) The Sea Green can't be behind the Magic Kiss baby which only confirms that Malibu did not pull the Sea Green eye at all? She's just showing Ody Ribbit/Hiding Ody Tuscan Dream.

A better proof would probably need to show something like a baby from Malibu's Momma & Daddy that actually pulled the Sea Green/Hiding the Ody Ribbit and breeding that hidden out (probably against a Brushed Steel or Faded Flower would be best) to show if it actually is the Ody Ribbit behind it.

I've been tinkering with this eye a lot and I have no idea if it's dominant or recessive to the Ody Ribbit. I bred Brandy out for about a month and all she pulled was Ody Ribbit/Hiding Ody Tuscan Dream? which led me to believe that Sea Green can't hide behind the Ody Ribbit but that could have just been unlucky pulls as well. That's why I was wondering if you've pulled a Sea Green shown with a possible Ody Ribbit hider.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)