Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for Cattery Partner/Care?
12-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Looking for Cattery Partner/Care?
NEED A PLACE!

I have land.

Looking for one or two interested in needing to set up a cattery in-world and does not have the land to do so. Even those that maybe renting and the Sim owner doesn't allow or is restricting limits and needs or wants to expand. This IS NOT FOR A SHOP. Strictly for breeders needing a place for their kittys & either doesn't have land and/or a premium account.

Fees are going to be determined on the size of the cattery you have or want and by the month. No hidden fees so if you're good at math. Just reasonable cost, I'm not out make anything off of this, be just as happy if I was to break even which I won't even come near. If you really want to know the why just ask, I'm pretty straight forward and it's not a secret.

It'll be food cost (I'll have food servers set up for the group, just make sure the kittys are in the group) plus 2L per prim to help with the tier cost. Which is negotiable if you want to provide your own food.

Highlights:
  • Region is on a Magnum server, very low lag.
  • Low traffic area, no high traffic areas.
  • Is on a mainland area.

It is setup @ 500+M (64x64 platform) in the sky with a low wall. With a range of 10m I have not had a problem with lost or runaway kittys.

Anyone interested can send me an IM, NC, or contact me @ MySL

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)