Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My newborn kittens won't eat their kibbles
03-28-2024, 08:37 PM
My newborn kittens won't eat their kibbles
I'm totally new to kittycats so I barely know what I'm doing lol. My newborns have 0% hunger and another has 1%. I have the kibble set to sim and to all. It says that 85% of it is left since I got it yesterday so idk what's going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: My newborn kittens won't eat their kibbles
Hi there!

Welcome to the KittyCatS Family!

You mentioned your kitties hunger are at 0% & 1%, that means they are happily eating their kibble and not hungry!

The hunger should be as close to 0% as possible. When the cats reach 100% hunger, that means they are starving and will get sick. The cats will warn you that they are hungry & need kibble when they reach 30% hunger.
(Note: It takes 3 days straight without access to kibble they can eat for them to get sick. Though, healing is easy since they auto heal by eating kibble for 7 full days or you can heal sick cats instantly with the Get Well vitamin!)

I hope this clarifies things. We have a manual full of great information, here is a page that goes over caring for your KittyCatS: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=190&oid=50

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our CSRs in world or send me a message in world!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)