Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

interactive toys
04-16-2015, 04:51 AM
Brick interactive toys
I just wish there would come more interactive toys, for the cats, like the scratching post, the flower and the laundry basket. I like to se our cats play with the different stuff, without we have to make them do it. maybe a bed where they would go to when they sleep. The beds we have now, we have to put the cats there and make them not to move.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: CarlottaAdagio Resident , Zarabeth Langer , Senta Garnburg , MariElysia Resident
04-22-2015, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 04:51 AM by MariElysia Resident.)
Music RE: interactive toys
I absolutely agree Suzzie - I also think there should be more interactive toys.
I think alike about the beds... my kitties always leave the bed and sleep IN FRONT of it not in it

Here's my WishList:

- an yarnball in various colors (not only pink) with everlasting neverending trail all over the place where the kitties play
(so you can track down the ways of your kitties while you were gone and find boxes along that trail)
- the show off top hat that lets the kitty play on the display would be awesome to get too
so they have a top hat playground
- a mouse / ball that kitties can run after
- one of that awesome little feather hangers / balls that look like a rod
- actual catnip to chew on and the felix clock to follow the eyes... Wink
(Look the clock just winked at me)
- little scripted signs that they can change by tapping (on strike, I want more kittyboxes, feed me, play with me, etc)
- fishes and fishing opportunities
- follow the butterfly/ball/mouse/postman/lizzard
- a dragonfly they can chase and catch it and have fun by holding down their wings and raising paws to hear them flutter bzzzz!
- empty vitamines bottles they can put their paws in (maybe get stuck too)
- scuba gear (as already suggested)
- a duck for ponds they can go after
- maybe one or two toys that can be used by more than one cat at a time so they might play with each other

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addition:
it would be fabulous if the scratch posts, scratch flowers and the laundry basket were enabled to share with friends on a sim. And/or transfer.
 Thanks given by: Senta Garnburg , Suzzie Zoilin
04-30-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: interactive toys
oh also another thing i have been thinking about. a good idea might be to have a chat command that works like the "go home" button in the animation menu Smile cus my cats do run off sometimes and i have to use area search to find them Smile it would be a little easier if i could just type in "go home" or something like that in chat, and it would work on all the cats, and they would run home Smile
04-30-2015, 03:27 AM
oh yes - excellent idea...
the button should also be available for a stranger who finds your cat!
Sometimes, my kitties run miles away and are nowhere to be found..
Last cat that was astray ended up 1000m away and 3000m up.
It would have been great if they had a return to home button.
 Thanks given by: Suzzie Zoilin
04-30-2015, 03:49 PM
KC sells a hud that has a go home feature and you can even tp your kitties to you with it. I have used mine for a few years, even though at times I only had 10 in world.

I can't see the text on the new hud, but being the genious that is KittyCats scriptor, he updated the old hud version which is available at the store for anyone who owns a kc hud.

You can keep track of their love, energy, etc. So you always know when they're going to pop a box. You can do just about everything and then some with the hud.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
04-30-2015, 05:58 PM
I am so happy that they added more "play with toys" features inside the kitty with the updates.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
05-12-2015, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 05:26 AM by Suzzie Zoilin.)
didnt know about the HUD at KC.. will go look right away..but i still think a chat comand, to get the cats to jump home, would be a good idea cus i sometimes have waaay too many huds on my screen Big Grin
05-14-2015, 07:28 AM
Also suzzie, if your cat gets lost, you can do an area search with the name of the cat. in the area search right click the cat and select touch, the menu comes up and i jsut go into animation and hit jump home.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)