Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Need/want F Aby Dk Choc with EB and MOD
01-30-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 08:13 AM by Ivy Lane.)
Need/want F Aby Dk Choc with EB and MOD
need these options listed in order of importance from top to bottom (I need the fur and eyes most of all )

Ultimately if you have a female kitty that is Aby DK and has EB eyes and MOD ears please contact me

Aby Dk Choc Female ( live or boxed, live might be better with up to 40 days)
eyes - exotic breeze or dry olive

Tail - chop chop or more recessive : such as sassy, stubby, tiger curl, swanky, fussy, posh, puff, dreamy ( puff in my dreams! )

Wiskers - color - Latte or Flame
shape - Lightwave or more recessive : such as swanky, dreamy, oddy frazzle wave

Ears - Foxie or more recessive : such as Mysterious Oddy Fold, Oddy round fold,rounded boo boo, or soft curl (probably can't afford soft curl , just saying)

Shade - would die for porcelain but will take blush, glitter ( or maybe anything depending on other above mentioned traits)

If you have something please contact me. Post here, send and im or in world with a notecard, my messages cap so messages are not good only notecards are seen and read. Please send me a quote on your price for this cat as well.

I would also consider a mutual breeding project or trade if you are interested after we speak.

TY for reading my post and taking your time to check your catteries.

PS : may the kitty with the most traits listed win!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Olgita Ruby
02-02-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Need/want F Aby Dk Choc with EB and MOD
Ultimately if you have a kitty that is Aby DK and has EB eyes and MOD ears please contact me
will take a live kitty with at least a few breeds in her

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)