Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cats with Wings!
06-13-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Cats with Wings!
(06-13-2014 09:24 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  
Tad Wrote:Personally, I think wings should be an applied attribute, like collars. And there should be a "Wing Designer Kit" so people can make and sell wings.

OhMyGoodness. THAT would be so much fun.
Even if that didn't happen it would still be fun to have wings as part of a costume that didn't pass on for a Limited Edition.

A wing designer kit would be awesome! I can only imagine all of the beautiful wing varieties that our community would come up with.. Heart

I do hope that this is in store for the future! Our community has proven itself with the cap and collar kits (Daisy crowns and elaborate diamond collars that would put Tiffany & Co to shame!). Wings would be just another element that would allow us more creative freedom with our cats and to showcase creative talent.

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 12:48 PM
You are right Tad. That is exactly what everyone would do.

Ivy has a good idea. A costume cat with wings that can only be randomly born on midsummer's night would mean that it doesn't pass on but we would still be able to enjoy a winged kitty.

Both of Tad's ideas are also good. If it does pass on, that it be a rare trait randomly passed or a winged designer kit. The winged designer kit is good and seams easier because than the fae folks can get a winged kitty to match and you don't have to update kittycats to change the database to allow for an extra trait. It could be attached like a jacket. Of course then they can't wear a jacket and wings.
06-14-2014, 04:33 PM
I'd like to see wings and horns as new menagerie kitties. It would help encourage people to menagerie kitties and it makes sense they would drop jewels. Mystical kitties should drop jewels. Heart
01-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Wings for our breedable cats is a great idea. I've seen other's looking for a KittyCat to represent a real life cat that they have lost. Having just lost my own rl cat today, I would love to have an Angel SL cat to honor his memory. I would like to see the wings be animated, so not sure the designer kit idea would work with that.
01-30-2015, 05:41 AM
Valentines is coming up. A cupid kittycat special valentine edition could have wings like the halloween cats/xmas cats had horns.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)