Hello There, Guest! Register

my kitty needs food all of sudden ???
11-04-2023, 05:03 PM
my kitty needs food all of sudden ???
[15:58] KittyCats - pink: https://kittycats.ws
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
♀ pink

҉ 3548 days ♥ Off ☻ 27% ↯ 72% 모☁ 100%
i havent had to feed this cat in all the time ive had it now its sick overnight ??>

help
Blond Sautereau
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2023, 07:42 AM
RE: my kitty needs food all of sudden ???
The "Off" simply means it's too old to breed, so it's love has turned off, which is correct given its age.

If the cat shows a thermometer in the Cattery, or is sick in bed in-world, file a support ticket.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Hi there,

The cat info you posted is for a cat that is indeed older, so it has love/breed OFF, but the info shows this cat is not a PermaPet, which means it will still need kibble to eat in order to stay healthy. Cats over 120 days old (or with love/breed OFF) eat half as much kibble & will still get sick after 3 days of not eating kibble.

You mentioned not having to feed the cat, that could be due to someone else on the region having food out that was set so your cat could access it & now they either changed the settings on their food or no longer have food out, which would be why the cat suddenly got sick. You could have also had food out still somewhere that you weren't aware of (though that would be alot of bowls of food to have reached over 3000 days without new bowls being set out).

If you wish for the cat to no longer eat kibble, then you can turn it into a PermaPet with the PermaPet120 vitamin from the store.

I hope this clarifies things, please feel free to file a support ticket if you have any further questions and our team will be happy to help Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
11-05-2023, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2023 05:43 PM by Blond Sautereau.)
(11-05-2023 01:29 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there,

The cat info you posted is for a cat that is indeed older, so it has love/breed OFF, but the info shows this cat is not a PermaPet, which means it will still need kibble to eat in order to stay healthy. Cats over 120 days old (or with love/breed OFF) eat half as much kibble & will still get sick after 3 days of not eating kibble.

You mentioned not having to feed the cat, that could be due to someone else on the region having food out that was set so your cat could access it & now they either changed the settings on their food or no longer have food out, which would be why the cat suddenly got sick. You could have also had food out still somewhere that you weren't aware of (though that would be alot of bowls of food to have reached over 3000 days without new bowls being set out).

If you wish for the cat to no longer eat kibble, then you can turn it into a PermaPet with the PermaPet120 vitamin from the store.

I hope this clarifies things, please feel free to file a support ticket if you have any further questions and our team will be happy to help Smile

um the cat has been in my inventory for years i didnt even realize i had her but she was rezzed long ago n named pink so for what its worth ill open a support ticket

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)