Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Ivy's Halloween Collar Collection 2015
10-27-2015, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 01:35 AM by Ivy Lane.)
Ivy's Halloween Collar Collection 2015
Well better late than never they say, although some might say "never more" and others might say
" Most everyone's mad here.
[laughs maniacally; starts to disappear]
You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself
."

and without further ado here is my sweet little Halloween Collar Collection for 2015
I missed the contest but not the Holiday! so celebrate with me!

you can buy them here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../123/36/21

And as always if you really like a particular style and want multiples of it feel free to contact me and I will make them up for you. Five of the same style will get you a 5% discount!

Also 10% of all proceeds from collar sales go to support the Pixel to Pixel Foundation for more information about them click the box at the collar display with their name and the tree logo on it.

I make a special edition collar every week to put in the fish bowl every week for my auction Pussies for Lunch with Ivy Lane at ScratchN Post. You can not buy them only win them while at the auction. I wanted to share last weeks collar it was named Cheshire in honor of the Cat.

(quotes by Edgar Allan Poe and the Cheshire cat respectivly)

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Ivy's Halloween Collar Collection 2015
Too cute! (Who doesn't need more spiders?)
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
10-31-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Ivy's Halloween Collar Collection 2015
updated today! come buy a collar and instantly you are making a donation to the Pixel to Pixel Foundation just like that helping to support your own community here in Second Life

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)