Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
05-07-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Suggestions on Special Colletions (so they know where to look =D )
I still just really want a kitty with Fairy Wings please :]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Given the current year, how about Olympic kitties. They could have collars matching the colours of the Olympic rings. In line with the broomsticks & sleds of previous releases, there could be a swimmer kitty with a built-in swim animator so you can swim with it! A rowing kitty with a boat? a cyclist with a bike? Smile
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Charm and I have a friend who has steadfastly refused to get into breedables. But if there were a World Cup Special Collection, I'm certain she'd want the Manchester United edition.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I personally would like to see Kitties with awareness ribbons/colors. Autisim,(puzzle piece color) Breast Cancer Awareness (pink) Domestic Violence (purple) Mental Health Awareness (Silver) Support Our Troops (Yellow).

I loved by the way how KittyCats participated in the RFL, that is a cause near and dear to my heart and I was proud to be a part of the community knowing RFL has KittyCats support.

Thank you guys for everything you do, yes we have many ideas and suggestions but I think that is because we know we have such a caring and hardworking staff that actually listens to us and welcomes our comments. Or maybe we're just spoiled like our cats LOL, or both.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)