KittyCatS! Community Forum
Kitten Twins? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Kitten Twins? (/showthread.php?tid=4381)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kitten Twins? - Soleil Jolbey - 07-11-2012 08:23 PM

I did not realize we could get a box with kitten twins? Anyone else got that before?

RE: Kitten Twins? - Callie Cline - 07-11-2012 08:34 PM

yes you can have twins, they are an unexpected fun surprise Smile not very common at all Smile congrats!

RE: Kitten Twins? - Soleil Jolbey - 07-11-2012 08:39 PM

(07-11-2012 08:34 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  yes you can have twins, they are an unexpected fun surprise Smile not very common at all Smile congrats!

Yes!! Talk about unexpected!! I love it! Thank you!!! Smile

RE: Kitten Twins? - annlorene Resident - 07-28-2012 02:52 AM

(07-11-2012 08:34 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  yes you can have twins, they are an unexpected fun surprise Smile not very common at all Smile congrats!

So, if you breed the twins, will the kitties likely look like the parents?

RE: Kitten Twins? - Nenya Eun - 07-28-2012 03:29 AM

Hi Ann Lorene,

If you breed the twins, the kittens will either look like the parents or will show one of the parents' hidden fur indeed,
just as with non twins kitties. Smile

RE: Kitten Twins? - Kendrah Vantelli - 07-28-2012 07:43 AM

Yes love when I get lucky and get TWINS !!!

RE: Kitten Twins? - Bea Shamrock - 07-28-2012 04:21 PM

Congrats!!!!!! It must be really exciting!

RE: Kitten Twins? - Sanura Snowpaw - 07-29-2012 01:03 AM

Ohh so lucky!! I have yet to have twins but I have seen them and know there are two kinds identical & non-identical. From my understanding in the identical twins they are also the same sex.

RE: Kitten Twins? - Brodie Landar - 08-02-2012 06:45 PM

Ok... So My first kitten box has just turned out to be Identical Twins. I'm pretty excited to be honest because I started buying cats just to see if i could breed and when i finally managed, Identical twins go figure.

I'm Still learning of traits that are good ect, So any advice would be fabulous. Here's what i got? Identical Twin:¶ ¶Fur: Siamese - Flame¶Eyes: Azure (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)¶Shade: Natural¶Tail: Genesis¶Ears: Mysterious¶Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)¶Size: Normal

RE: Kitten Twins? - Soleil Jolbey - 08-02-2012 09:17 PM

(07-29-2012 01:03 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Ohh so lucky!! I have yet to have twins but I have seen them and know there are two kinds identical & non-identical. From my understanding in the identical twins they are also the same sex.

Hi Sanura,

We did have identical twins and they were actually a pair. A boy and a girl Smile