KittyCatS! Community Forum
Support - Frozen Cat - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support Questions??? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Support - Frozen Cat (/showthread.php?tid=39458)

Support - Frozen Cat - BrookeRanger Resident - 09-16-2024 12:37 PM

I never had issues with tickets before, It has been days since I put in a ticket about a frozen cat. I was told the ID was wrong, send it in again. I sent in a Gyazo and pasted all the information as I saw it. Still no response.

Weeks ago I asked for help locating 2 cats that do not even turn up in my pedigree charts. No confirmation or denial since...

Is everything OK? In the past, support was always very quick to reply to and resolve issues.

RE: Support - Frozen Cat - FoxieCat Resident - 09-16-2024 11:23 PM

Hi there!

Support tickets typically are replied to within 24 hours. If it has been over 24hrs, please check your ticket for a reply as our team may be waiting for a bit more information from you or have replied with an answer.

To check tickets go to the Support page > View Tickets > Click on ticket to view replies.
If ticket is not listed, then you will need to change the drop down from 'Unsolved' to 'Solved' to view tickets that have been closed.

If you are not seeing any replies on your ticket and it has been over 24 hours, please feel free to reach out to me in world and I will be happy to take a look.

FoxieCat Resident Smile