KittyCatS! Community Forum
I want to sell my cats.... - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I want to sell my cats.... (/showthread.php?tid=39302)

I want to sell my cats.... - Dahlia Silverfall - 06-06-2024 12:37 PM

I want to sell my cats but I cannot set to "BUY" even though they're supposedly transferable (I can see the checkmark.) They are SL14B carnivalesque kitties. Why can I not set them for sale? I looked all thru the forum for this (by several keywords) and didn't find anything to tell me EXACTLY how to set for sale. Please? Can anyone advise me as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance....

RE: I want to sell my cats.... - Phil Metalhead - 06-06-2024 12:50 PM

(06-06-2024 12:37 PM)Dahlia Silverfall Wrote:  I want to sell my cats but I cannot set to "BUY" even though they're supposedly transferable (I can see the checkmark.) They are SL14B carnivalesque kitties. Why can I not set them for sale? I looked all thru the forum for this (by several keywords) and didn't find anything to tell me EXACTLY how to set for sale. Please? Can anyone advise me as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance....

Are they still in the SL14B package (the orange and purple cake "box")? IIRC you have to remove them from that package to sell/transfer them. If it's not in one of these two forms, you won't be able to transfer it:

[Image: 2-boxes.jpg]

RE: I want to sell my cats.... - Dani Stipe - 06-06-2024 02:16 PM

(06-06-2024 12:50 PM)Phil Metalhead Wrote:  Are they still in the SL14B package (the orange and purple cake "box")? IIRC you have to remove them from that package to sell/transfer them. If it's not in one of these two forms, you won't be able to transfer it:
[Image: 2-boxes.jpg]

Thank you, Jessica! Blush I did try in the image form first. But perhaps I missed something. I will go back and try again....

RE: I want to sell my cats.... - Sanura Snowpaw - 06-07-2024 07:19 AM

They are free cats you got for the SL14 Birthday? They are not transferable unless you permapet them first. Free Cats are rarely (when they mess up perms) transferable just as they are, they first need to be permapetted.