KittyCatS! Community Forum
Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? (/showthread.php?tid=36124)

Pages: 1 2

Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - KashKave Resident - 05-19-2021 07:56 AM

Hi!

I have just started collecting the Garden Party cats from 2015 and am wondering which ones are considered to be the “rares” from the collection? Can anyone with this information please let me know? Blush

Garden Party - 2015 Collection Article!

Thank you for your help!

-Kash

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Ivy Norsk - 05-19-2021 09:09 AM

It's the Tutti Frutti boy and girl.
That's often the case with a lot of collections: that the multicolored ones are the most rare.

(05-19-2021 07:56 AM)KashKave Resident Wrote:  Hi!

I have just started collecting the Garden Party cats from 2015 and am wondering which ones are considered to be the “rares” from the collection? Can anyone with this information please let me know? Blush

Thank you for your help!

-Kash

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - KashKave Resident - 05-19-2021 09:14 AM

(05-19-2021 09:09 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  It's the Tutti Frutti boy and girl.
That's often the case with a lot of collections: that the multicolored ones are the most rare.

The Tutti Fruitti Boy & Girl are the special babies, though. Huh

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Ivy Norsk - 05-19-2021 10:18 AM

Dang. You're right.
I don't remember. Sad

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Dimpz Morane - 05-22-2021 04:38 PM

If my memory serves me correct - it was the Robin Eggs which were the rares from that collection.

What's my prize! Tongue

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Beryl Landar - 07-05-2021 07:08 AM

I would like to know what kitty is rare from Each and Every collection Smile

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Ivy Norsk - 07-05-2021 07:36 AM

Fergie was asking me about this - but it is something that the Charts don't track.
Also for some collections, there is disagreement about which was rare.

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Arwen Swordthain - 07-07-2021 08:17 AM

Half the time I never even know whats rare so I'd be hard pushed to add it to the collection info on the Discoveries document. Its usually only ever announced in chat once or twice and passes by word of mouth. I'd suggest that would be something to request KittyCats add to the collections pages on the website since they have the info.

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Tad Carlucci - 07-08-2021 06:43 AM

I wouldn't expect the charts to show the distribution relative rarity since it's not something we can breed for and, once the collection goes off-sale, to doesn't matter any more. What matters after they leave the shop is the population, which should, but might not, follow the distribution odds. Then, over time, changes as people leave and cats are lost. So, it's all too possible that the "most rare" (meaning least likely to appear) eventually becomes the "most common" when you wander about the world.

RE: Garden Party Collection - Which cats are the rares? - Saxoni Fenstalker - 07-12-2021 02:23 AM

(05-19-2021 07:56 AM)KashKave Resident Wrote:  Hi!

Thank you for your help!

-Kash

I was thinking Apple was the rare one. But this is partly based on the fact that my collection of them is missing only the Apple girl and on my memory of searching high and low for one at an affordable price. Maybe this was one of the collections that had a rare and super rare, Robins Egg and Apple?