KittyCatS! Community Forum
NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Breeding (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! (/showthread.php?tid=35420)

Pages: 1 2

NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Fire Sabretooth - 11-23-2020 02:35 AM

Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!
(11-23-2020 02:35 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!

They are dominant to Uber Odyssey.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Arwen Swordthain - 11-23-2020 04:26 AM

(11-23-2020 02:35 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  Hooraaayyy! I got this beautiful eye I wanted!

They are dominant to Uber Odyssey.

Congrats and while I don't doubt that you are correct we will need proof that the Uber Odyssey is pure or to see it pulled back out before we can add that to the charts as conclusive. Currently this pedigree is only suggestive of dominance not conclusive proof of dominance.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Revan Salamander - 11-23-2020 09:06 AM

Congrats on the Eye

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - China Falmer - 11-23-2020 11:32 AM

Grats on the eyes!

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Ellen Ireland - 01-17-2021 07:01 AM

Anybody have any clue why there are so few Fancie Odyssey Circus eyes out on the market? I have one up for sale at Mir's early auction this morning, and I'm surprised to see how few show up at Torgon's since the new Fancies have been out for a couple of months now. By this point I would have expected that there should be more of them.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - ShannonSpoonhunter Resident - 01-17-2021 11:00 AM

(01-17-2021 07:01 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Anybody have any clue why there are so few Fancie Odyssey Circus eyes out on the market? I have one up for sale at Mir's early auction this morning, and I'm surprised to see how few show up at Torgon's since the new Fancies have been out for a couple of months now. By this point I would have expected that there should be more of them.

Do that many people have fancies? I've never had one, and at the rate I'm going it will be years before I have enough gems to get my first one. I would not expect fancie traits to propogate through the market that fast just because there aren't a lot of people who have them.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Ivy Norsk - 01-17-2021 05:34 PM

I actually thought it would take longer for the fancie traits to hit the market but they are getting out there.
Having said that, I think it's true that Ody Circus is the one least available at this point.
Owning a fancie is a bottleneck for sure. But as soon as people sell the trait, it's past that bottleneck.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Fire Sabretooth - 01-19-2021 02:45 AM

(01-17-2021 05:34 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I actually thought it would take longer for the fancie traits to hit the market but they are getting out there.
Having said that, I think it's true that Ody Circus is the one least available at this point.
Owning a fancie is a bottleneck for sure. But as soon as people sell the trait, it's past that bottleneck.

I want to breed it as a pure eye, and it is very stubborn! This may be why there are not many on the market.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Ivy Norsk - 02-16-2021 12:18 PM

Fancie Odyssey Circus is dominant to Soul Whisper. (This isn't unexpected. As Fire Sabertooth showed, the eye may well be dom to Uber Odyssey. Anyway here's a baseline proof.)

[Image: 50949818933_029a3f6ab3_b.jpg]FancieOdyCircus>SoulWhisper

It's a standard bonk and pull. Ody Circus hider is mated with a Soul Whisper cat, the kitten shows Ody Circus. When Raquel is mated with Hurricane, Hurricane's recessive Destiny Waters eyes pulls the Soul Whisper out from under the Fancie Odyssey Circus.

RE: NEW FANCIE ODYSSEY CIRCUS EYES FOUND! - Eleanor8 Resident - 03-16-2021 02:52 AM

Fancie Odyssey Circus is dominant to Fancie Purple Diamond.

[Image: 5365872138e7e24016208f899e8e9b2f.png]