KittyCatS! Community Forum
Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: All About Jewels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds (/showthread.php?tid=35373)

Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds - Chelle Zimmer - 11-11-2020 10:40 PM

I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart

RE: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds - Luckylady Llewellyn - 11-12-2020 01:04 PM

Find me inworld when you are on. Maybe we can help one another. I have 5 diamonds and 10 rubies so either trade my 5 diamonds for your 10 rubies or some of them that gets me closer ... Trading is not my favorite. It would be amazing to have a converter at the Main store so we can get a cat without begging for help. TALK TO YOU LATERS ....
Lucky

I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart
[/quote]

RE: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds - Chelle Zimmer - 11-12-2020 02:34 PM

Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle

RE: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds - TerrorMisu Resident - 11-13-2020 10:24 AM

I have one for trade or sale!
(11-12-2020 02:34 PM)Chelle Zimmer Wrote:  Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle