KittyCatS! Community Forum
support ticket - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Fleas! - Bug Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: support ticket (/showthread.php?tid=3408)

support ticket - Wren Willowind - 04-12-2012 07:21 AM

Wednesday morning, SL ate my birthday boy kitty as I was re-rezzing him. Since I couldn't get to the support page, I was told to send a notecard to Kitten Longmeadow, which I did & someone in chat (Caylea String - thank you!) filed a ticket for me. Since I hadn't heard anything when I got home, I filed a ticket. Later that evening, my kitty was returned to me, but he has different color eyes!

I have never had a reason to file a ticket before, so I don't know the time line of how they work. My friend who has filed a ticket before, said she usually gets an automated response within a very short time. I haven't received anything. I updated my ticket this morning to include that the kitty's eye color is different. Although I can't tell for sure, it doesn't look like my ticket has ever been looked at.

Since my kitty was returned, wouldn't the ticket have been updated to include that? Should I just ignore that my kitty has different color eyes now? Will that affect the genetics it passes on?

Any advice would be appreciate.

RE: support ticket - Kayleigh McMillan - 04-12-2012 08:51 AM

Hi Wren,

Do you have the ID of your original kitty on the pedigree page?
Because if your kitty shows a different eye color there might have been made a mistake and yes this could effect your kitties genetics.
Hopefully you see your kitty listed in your pedigree overview and this way you can trace it's ID.
With this ID I would file an other support ticket explaining what happend and with the right ID included.
I hope this helps some.
Good luckSmile