KittyCatS! Community Forum
Perma Pet from Eater - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Perma Pet from Eater (/showthread.php?tid=33982)

Perma Pet from Eater - sooby Mills - 11-21-2019 12:05 PM

Hi..
I know this will sound noob, but earlier i got the vitamins to turn my kittycat into a perma pet. I administered the vitamins and all went well. Later on i thought to myself..Did i give them to an already perma pet?? Hopefully there would have been a message to tell me if i was wrong?..
This is an SL13 Birthday Kitty

RE: Perma Pet from Eater - AbbyBlueEyes Resident - 11-21-2019 08:43 PM

Hi Sooby,
If you touch your kitty the menu will come up and it'll say on top, under it's name if it's been Perma Pet Smile

RE: Perma Pet from Eater - Eurydice Barzane - 03-09-2020 06:14 PM

(11-21-2019 12:05 PM)sooby Mills Wrote:  Hi..
I know this will sound noob, but earlier i got the vitamins to turn my kittycat into a perma pet. I administered the vitamins and all went well. Later on i thought to myself..Did i give them to an already perma pet?? Hopefully there would have been a message to tell me if i was wrong?..
This is an SL13 Birthday Kitty

Hi Sooby,

I think you're saying you suspect you gave a cat the permapet vitamin twice (or you're not sure if the cat was already a permapet). If that's the case I don't know if you get a warning before administering another permapet vitamin.

Maybe ask the one of the CSR's again?

ps: I don't think it sounds noob. It sounds like something I'd try to do. Confused

RE: Perma Pet from Eater - Ivy Norsk - 03-09-2020 09:51 PM

I'm pretty sure you'll get an error message if the cat is already a permapet.

RE: Perma Pet from Eater - Shamu077 Resident - 03-10-2020 03:53 AM

SL13B free BD cats ( the Adventurer), like most free kitties, can not be sold or transferred unless they are already Perma Pets. So if you were the original owner, and it was a boxed kitty, you would know it was not perma petted because it would consume kibble once unpacked.

If you bought the cat from someone, it had to already be perma petted.