KittyCatS! Community Forum
What the heck is this?! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: What the heck is this?! (/showthread.php?tid=33892)

What the heck is this?! - Mareep18 Resident - 11-01-2019 06:49 AM

SuRpriSe! SuRpriSe! - faLLoWeeN 2019
Fur: Ocicat - Blue
Eyes: Lemon (Curious|Big)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Latte (Mysterious)
Size: Toy

Someone explain this this thingie!!

RE: What the heck is this?! - Aubreygrace Starlight - 11-01-2019 07:44 AM

It was in the kittycats notices. They did a special birth for Halloween for us. so that's what that is. A special collection kitten born from regular cats, they do this every once in a while Smile

RE: What the heck is this?! - Ellen Ireland - 11-01-2019 11:07 AM

If you don't like it, Mar, I'm sure you can find a buyer! :-)

RE: What the heck is this?! - mahtala Resident - 11-01-2019 01:21 PM

Whoa this is amazing! I normally bring out my Skelecats to play on Halloween and I got a special surprise!

If you notice I'm missing the green skelecat which I've been trying to hunt down for years!

https://gyazo.com/93088d853d42f63b07e4e8e8e4b95b99

Today I wake up to this from my regular cats!

[12:00:28] TABBY - Kitty-Printer Name Generator:
7T+1 SuRpriSe! SuRpriSe!faLLoWeeN2019 SuRpriSe!(WP)sh:Ill tConfusedw e:Big Vampire Lime & Yellow Tipped Black(Pl)s:BdB

Halloween 2019

How cool is that? Thank you KittyCats!

Congrats on your new kitty!

RE: What the heck is this?! - BigCupOfStfu Resident - 11-05-2019 10:44 AM

I almost fell over when I saw this on my lawn! This is the coolest and it's a megapuss!!! I feel so lucky! The parents are also Vamps!
Thanks Kittycats!

https://gyazo.com/47cb097d125bd295fef108cfbb38ccbb

Big Grin

RE: What the heck is this?! - Kathleen Mekanic - 11-05-2019 09:55 PM

I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile

RE: What the heck is this?! - Arwen Swordthain - 11-08-2019 06:15 AM

(11-05-2019 09:55 PM)Kathleen Mekanic Wrote:  I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile

Your swirlys will still have their special next time you breed them together Smile

RE: What the heck is this?! - Kathleen Mekanic - 11-10-2019 10:22 PM

(11-08-2019 06:15 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(11-05-2019 09:55 PM)Kathleen Mekanic Wrote:  I also got the Falloween (Megapuss to boot and completely cool looking), but it was from a pair of the Swirly Spooks. I thought they're supposed to make their own special kitty? I had 2 random other kitties out breeding for the surprise one but they hatched a regular one tonight. What do the babies of the Swirlies look like? I love when they do this. Smile

Your swirlys will still have their special next time you breed them together Smile

Thank you - I discovered that today when my Swirlys hatched another bebe. Big Grin