KittyCatS! Community Forum
Shiny collar ? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Fleas! - Bug Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Shiny collar ? (/showthread.php?tid=32705)

Shiny collar ? - Eiji Kokorin - 02-14-2019 12:28 AM

I have a cat with 'Shade: Normal', but its collar is shiny. I've send it back and forth to the cattery, toggled between 2D and a normal cat, but the collar ('studded leather collar') keeps its shine.

Other collared cats I have (albeit different collar textures) seem all to have normal non-shine collars, even if the cat itself is shiny (like with 'Shade: Glitter')

Is this normal, are there some collars in the KittyCats shop that have this behavior, or is something funny going on?

RE: Shiny collar ? - Callie Cline - 02-16-2019 04:43 PM

some collars are shiny some are not. they were made that way to enhance the texture. so nothing is wrong with your cat. collars/hats are not the same as cats. hope that helps!

RE: Shiny collar ? - Eiji Kokorin - 02-16-2019 08:45 PM

(02-16-2019 04:43 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  some collars are shiny some are not. they were made that way to enhance the texture. so nothing is wrong with your cat. collars/hats are not the same as cats. hope that helps!

Thank you Callie. I hadn't seen the effect before, and there's no such option when making your own collars, so it had me puzzled. Huh Smile