KittyCatS! Community Forum
More Fun Portable Foods - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: More Fun Portable Foods (/showthread.php?tid=32657)

More Fun Portable Foods - Ivy Norsk - 01-30-2019 11:56 AM

Once upon a time, Callie made some portable foods in different shapes. We got some that were cookies, and we got some - I think with the Kawaii cats - that were funky sea creatures. By default these things hung out of our mouths, which looks inane. I don't walk around the grid like that. BUT, I took those foods and moved them to look like barrettes in my hair, which worked out just great.

I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to have some more fun portables instead of the regular snack bags.

RE: More Fun Portable Foods - Luckylady Llewellyn - 02-23-2019 08:34 AM

Ivy, I just poked around and found this message. I love this idea!

Way back in the day, I remember asking Intan people for dance balls that looked like plants and were shocked that they could do that with any shape (most just dont bother). Different product, different time ...

However, as I read people's questions about things I've YET to discover, I could have some really fun things stashed in my inventory I never knew existed. I just started using portables a few weeks ago. so you can imagine the stash of them back in inventory for all the cats I've bought. Apologies in advance to Kitten and staff but seeing that moving about the grid with portables and more importantly using them while cuddling brings me into this century in using a product for the purpose it was most cleverly intended.

Since I use the "invisible avatar" method of reducing lag and a few connection spots to cuddle more cats, I find myself running around the grid in full commando holding a brown bag. It would be incredibly funny to see folks walking about with shapes and colors if that is possible ... Never used the product before but am certainly ready to take it up a few notches to a fun and fantasy level .. thanks Ivy and KittyCatS! You rock with this discussion ... even to think and dream of what might be ...
Hugs and be well,
Luckylady Llewellyn

RE: More Fun Portable Foods - Callie Cline - 02-24-2019 12:28 AM

funny you should say this... remember the carrot food?

RE: More Fun Portable Foods - Ivy Norsk - 02-24-2019 12:44 AM

I do remember the carrot food! I walked around the grid with carrots in my hair.
I hope you are hinting that it's ripe for a come-back. Smile

RE: More Fun Portable Foods - Fyrebird Courier - 05-14-2019 06:49 AM

even if it's not quite food related. walking around with a catnip fishing rod toy would be cute. I know it would be harder, but i could see a kitty set on "follow" trying to catch it.