KittyCatS! Community Forum
Happy New Year! Updates - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mews Paper - read all about it! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year! Updates (/showthread.php?tid=32584)

Happy New Year! Updates - Kitten Longmeadow - 01-09-2019 09:36 PM

Hi all! Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a great holiday season and is as ready for the new year as we are!

Now that the holidays are over and we've all recovered, we wanted to give you guys an update on what's been going on behind the scenes. Smile

Our scripter has still been under the weather, but he had found some time to get some work done on the Winter collection cats. There is still some more work to do, but we're also trying to determine the best time to release the Winter collection in accordance with our future plans.

So we don't have an ETA as of yet, but we're hoping to put out the collection soon and will let you all know once we have a better idea of when that will be. Smile

Thank you for your patience, and for all of your support! If you have any questions or need help, or even if you just want to say hi, be sure to contact us and let us know. Smile

RE: Happy New Year! Updates - Fenris Ash - 01-09-2019 09:38 PM

I hope your scripter gets better in his own time, but thank you for the update! ♥

RE: Happy New Year! Updates - SamanthaPrater Resident - 01-09-2019 09:41 PM

Valentines Winter Cats crossover? Big Grin "Acushla Bliain" means Sweetheart Winter, so add cat
Asusla Bliain Bairseach - Sweet heart winter cats. (I apologize if this is a little off, its google translate.) could be all pink, wintery and cute!
báirseach

RE: Happy New Year! Updates - Lixy Byron - 01-10-2019 11:19 AM

Thank you!!
KC Take Care ♥♥♥♥

RE: Happy New Year! Updates - Marie Starlight - 01-14-2019 10:27 AM

I wish KC (your scripter) a soon recovery. Thanks for the update.
Leah-Marie*

RE: Happy New Year! Updates - Callie Cline - 01-18-2019 08:36 PM

i'm hoping we have more news very soon. Smile