KittyCatS! Community Forum
Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! (/showthread.php?tid=32118)

Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - ixSayurixi Resident - 09-29-2018 08:59 AM

Dear Callie Cline, dear Kitten Longmeadow, dear KittyCatS, dear Crew!

it would be lovely if you could do the same kittycats heads we got occeasionally as gifts to wear as hats for cats. So they can be in halloween disguise as well.

Thank you for considering!

>.<

RE: Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - 22EsSmI22 Resident - 10-01-2018 12:35 AM

Hello! Tell me please, can friends ride a big cat? If yes. then how to do it?Thank you.

RE: Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - HikariItsumo Resident - 10-01-2018 08:56 AM

Friends can ride your megapuss only if you (the owner) ride it first, then your friend will sit on the cat behind you.

RE: Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - Admin Resident - 10-04-2018 10:35 AM

do you mean the wearable heads?

not sure it can be done, but for sure can ask the team! Smile would be hilarious!

RE: Idea for Kitty Halloween Hats! - Luckylady Llewellyn - 10-14-2018 07:39 AM

What an amazing and fun idea! using the heads they have created (what is already there) and programming each to be worn as a hat ... LOL great idea! The COSTUME kitties from 2015 wore masks, if you chose to have them do that, so something might be able to be done but I'm wondering how much of a programming nightmare it would be?

I would love to have Clothing items such as the t-shirts and vests made into kits for us to pattern our own. I'm just not a "Princess" or Beach Bum kind of avatar. and maybe using a changeable script for multiple colors/patterns (obviously on one cat, since they are not interchangeable between cats, but hey, for that special kitty ... nothing is too good, right? LOL

dreams are what amazing things are made from ...
Luckylady Llewellyn