KittyCatS! Community Forum
Cattery Alerts - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Cattery Alerts (/showthread.php?tid=23433)

Cattery Alerts - Georgia Schechter - 09-19-2015 09:28 AM

I have a lot of my cats in the cattery, and recently they were hungry and I didn't know about it. I get alerts if my in world cats are hungry. I would love to have alerts sent for cats in the cattery, either by in world IM or email. Smile

RE: Cattery Alerts - Ellen Ireland - 09-19-2015 01:39 PM

Good idea, Georgia. I agree and join in the request.

RE: Cattery Alerts - Tad Carlucci - 09-19-2015 02:14 PM

Under Preferences, forward your IM messages to your email.

The Cattery already sends an in-world message to your Avatar (sourced from an object on the KittyCatS sim) which tells you your Cattery is out of food.

If you get a lot of inventory offers and offline messages, this is another good case for using an Alt for your Cattery ...

RE: Cattery Alerts - Georgia Schechter - 09-19-2015 09:14 PM

(09-19-2015 02:14 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Under Preferences, forward your IM messages to your email.

The Cattery already sends an in-world message to your Avatar (sourced from an object on the KittyCatS sim) which tells you your Cattery is out of food.

If you get a lot of inventory offers and offline messages, this is another good case for using an Alt for your Cattery ...

I do receive my IMs to my e-mail, but I was never notified. I still think a direct notification would be best in addition to the reasons you mentioned.