KittyCatS! Community Forum
Found and more....14 now to be exact....thank you to everyone who help me - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Found and more....14 now to be exact....thank you to everyone who help me (/showthread.php?tid=18780)

Found and more....14 now to be exact....thank you to everyone who help me - gracelenrose Resident - 10-23-2014 10:36 PM

Hi Everyone,
i'm looking for a pet kitten like the one I have in RL....I went to the KittyCats store and Abby helped me figure out the details....here is what I am looking for:

?
Fur: Russian Black
Eye: 18-Carat Gold (Curious/Small) or (Curious/Big) if he has a wide pupil
Shade: Natural or Flair
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Curious
Whisker Silver (Boo Boo)
Normal

i'd like to get him as soon as possible...please IM me or email me if anyone has a sweet boy I am looking for...thank you.

Grace

RE: New and wanting a pet kitten like RL - gracelenrose Resident - 10-25-2014 03:58 PM

Hi PiperK....thank you so much....i'm sure that the kitten your currently have is lovely but I am looking for exactly what I wrote because it's as close as I can get to my RL kitten....it would be wonderful if you could work on this for me....pls, let me know if you have any questions or I can help in any way...i'm so excited Big Grin
thank you so much Piper...I look forward to hearing from you.
Grace

Shy
(10-25-2014 01:44 PM)PiperK Resident Wrote:  I could totally work on this. I know you want it right away but I'm pretty sure I can come up with this.

But I do have this:

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Lemon (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Boo Boo)
Size: Normal

RE: New and wanting a pet kitten like RL - Song Indigo - 10-26-2014 03:02 PM

Heya, I have a Burmese Sable that's very close to a Russian Black, with 18 carat gold eyes and boo-boo tail, natural shade, curious ears, guitar white whiskers. If you wanna see it, pm me.

RE: New and wanting a pet kitten like RL - gracelenrose Resident - 02-27-2015 05:14 AM

(10-25-2014 03:58 PM)gracelenrose Resident Wrote:  Hi PiperK....thank you so much....i'm sure that the kitten your currently have is lovely but I am looking for exactly what I wrote because it's as close as I can get to my RL kitten....it would be wonderful if you could work on this for me....pls, let me know if you have any questions or I can help in any way...i'm so excited Big Grin
thank you so much Piper...I look forward to hearing from you.
Grace

Shy
(10-25-2014 01:44 PM)PiperK Resident Wrote:  I could totally work on this. I know you want it right away but I'm pretty sure I can come up with this.

But I do have this:

Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Lemon (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Boo Boo)
Size: Normal

Piper...Hi...I still really want this kitten....if you could please forgive me....i'm so sorry if I came across wrong...I just lost my Dad and I have cancer and if I came off rude and unappreciative, i'm so sorry....please let me know.