KittyCatS! Community Forum
KittyCatS of the Month! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mews Paper - read all about it! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: KittyCatS of the Month! (/showthread.php?tid=1774)

KittyCatS of the Month! - Kitten Longmeadow - 09-18-2011 12:47 PM

KittyCatS introduces the "KittyCatS Of The Month" challenge!

[Image: KittyCatS_of_the_month_October_2011.jpg]

Every month a special KittyCatS! will be selected to breed for. The rules are simple and it's easy to participate! To be considered a match, your cat/kitten box must meet the specified traits. Cats that match all 9 traits, and only cats that match all 9 traits, are considered matches for the "KittyCatS! of the Month". Anyone who breeds the "KittyCat Of The Month" during the month specified will be rewarded with a KittyCatS Jewel. Smile

The first person who breeds one will get a KittyCatS Diamond, the second will get a KittyCatS Ruby and everyone else who breeds one will get a KittyCatS Emerald.

You can track the current KittyCatS of the month announcements and results on our website at http://www.kittycats.biz/kittycats_month.htm

~°?°~?°~Fast Facts~°?~°?°~

1. If I breed more than one of the special cats, can I get more than one jewel? YES
2. Can I buy the "KittyCatS Of The Month" cat? NO. It must be self-bred. However you can go buy cats to help breed for it! Smile
3. Where can we see the results as the month progresses? The results will be published on our website: http://www.kittycats.biz/kittycats_month.htm

We hope you all enjoy this little monthly challenge! Good luck and have fun! Smile

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Charlotte Calael - 09-18-2011 05:37 PM

cool!

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Charlotte Calael - 09-18-2011 05:37 PM

cool!
I have a question.. what if the kitty have adintional trait? Like the october kitty.. what if it also gets the small pupils? or some wiskar traits??

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Kendrah Vantelli - 09-19-2011 10:52 AM

Good question curious of that myself. thx Smile

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Nynaveve Wirefly - 09-19-2011 11:25 AM

From what Equi told us in chat yesterday, they need to be exact duplicates, no more and no fewer traits. Smile

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Kitten Longmeadow - 09-19-2011 05:44 PM

They need to be exact clones of the cat listed for the "KittyCat of the Month". So they can't have any extra traits over what's specified. Smile

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - MalikaPapranec Resident - 09-24-2011 09:23 AM

Hiya, Just a quick question ...... if you are lucky enough to breed more than 1 of the kittys in the month, does that mean you get a jewel for each of the kittys???

Lovliness - Malika <3

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - KittyCat Princess - 09-24-2011 01:41 PM

if you breed more than one, yes, you an get more than one jewel Smile or two, three, four Smile

RE: KittyCatS of the Month! - Kayleigh McMillan - 09-24-2011 02:27 PM

So funny I went shopping for these ingredients nothing!!!
Lol, I see so often the market stuffed with reds:-D
Saga, I need your help badly!!!