KittyCatS! Community Forum
Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mews Paper - read all about it! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** (/showthread.php?tid=14995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Ivy Norsk - 02-13-2015 10:52 AM

Maybe HQ can delete or in some way archive this thread? Its presence - pinned to the top of the forum - is confusing to people who really need to click Support. I understand that there are posts within it relevant to the Drop Bug, but maybe a different thread with a different title would be better?

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Mzajeih Resident - 03-10-2015 12:10 PM

After greeting .. I bought this product (KittyCatS! Vita - Milk (20)) and has been an opponent of my account but did not reach me the product .. So please help me and complete the purchase process
Destination: KittyCatsBiz Resident
Payment
Region: KittyCats
Description: KittyCatS! Vita-Milk (20)

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Mzajeih Resident - 03-10-2015 04:16 PM

Hello I bought milk for cats did not come to me milk Is there help me in this matter please.

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Tad Carlucci - 03-10-2015 05:39 PM

File a ticket by clicking Support at the top of the page. Include the transaction history. They will contact you.

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Oxytero Resident - 03-21-2015 04:58 AM

hello i,m Oxytero with my cat Ivana is something wrong the error on here head said (((( Someting went wrong with my Scrips )) and that i neet Suport KittyCatS ,please help me what i neet to doing??

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Tad Carlucci - 03-21-2015 09:28 AM

Can we have a locked, sticky thread with one post, only, from someone in yellow, reading: If your cat is broken and you need help, click the Support button just above this note at the top of every page.

Please?

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Bernhard McIntyre - 03-24-2015 04:46 AM

thanks, but that is not the failure. my "firestormlady" has NO menu, only hoovertext in red, that their skript is corrupt. she also are not in Pedigree.

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Tad Carlucci - 03-24-2015 05:55 AM

File a support ticket.

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Candy Faromet - 03-28-2015 02:01 AM

hey i did not find my cat today at home how i can found her ??????

RE: Return of the Drop Bug **IMPORTANT** - Shamu077 Resident - 03-30-2015 08:25 PM

(03-24-2015 05:55 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  File a support ticket.

You think a Forum Titled "Mews Paper - read all about it!" in the KittyCats News section could be set Read-Only?

Seems there is no other way Smile