KittyCatS! Community Forum
Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mews Paper - read all about it! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! (/showthread.php?tid=11951)

Pages: 1 2

Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Kitten Longmeadow - 11-24-2013 10:03 AM

Cattery:
* Name & Unpack Boxes
* Send Cats & Boxes to The Menagerie
* Transaction History shows when you ran out of food

Pedigree:
* Removed collar column as it was no longer compatible with the new wardrobe system which allows multiple collars.

Cattery & Pedigree:
*Hover over a cats age to see the detailed age, including hours & minutes (usefull if you wanted to know when they turn 121 days more exact!)

Enjoy!
Your KittyCatS Team

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - CatSoleil Bellecoeur - 11-24-2013 11:21 AM

(11-24-2013 10:03 AM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Cattery:
* Name & Unpack Boxes
. . .

Cattery & Pedigree:
*Hover over a cats age to see the detailed age, including hours & minutes (usefull if you wanted to know when they turn 121 days more exact!)

I love that we can now see the cats' ages more exactly! That will really help when trying to decide if I can get "just one more" kitten from a beloved kitty!

I'm heading over to the cattery now to check out the new kitten-box-unpacking adjustment. I'm looking forward to THIS feature!!!

Thanks, Kitten, and all you other wonderful folks at KittyCatS!

Heart

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Maxwell Grantly - 11-24-2013 12:16 PM

Thank you very much.

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Luna1987 Resident - 11-24-2013 12:33 PM

Thanks! I LOVE the changes!

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Deer Thistle - 11-24-2013 01:15 PM

Most amazing update ever, thank you so much! This is exactly what I felt was missing from KittyCatS and am so happy it's been implemented. Smile It'll help my carpal tunnel a lot to know I don't have to go through so many steps just to menagerie a cat/box in the cattery, woot!

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Tawnni Tigerpaw - 11-24-2013 04:47 PM

Thankyou! These new options are fantastic Smile I especially like that I can unpack in the cattery and also name boxes in cattery before rezzing in world. Very helpful since most of my zillion cats are online lol Smile

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - GhostCollective Resident - 11-24-2013 05:01 PM

thank you very much for these new features. This is just one of the many reasons why you guys are so great, you actually listen and consider what your customers are wanting/needing. thank you again.

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Winter Phoenix - 11-24-2013 07:25 PM

11/24/2013 08:24pm EST.

Hmm, I cant seem to change a name, or unpack.

Clicking the buttons only open up that cats pedigree page.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the system down?

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Vampiva Belfire - 11-25-2013 04:45 AM

tysm, KittyCats! TeamHeart

RE: Adjustments to the Cattery & Pedigree! - Equinox Pinion - 11-25-2013 03:25 PM

(11-24-2013 07:25 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
11/24/2013 08:24pm EST.

Hmm, I cant seem to change a name, or unpack.

Clicking the buttons only open up that cats pedigree page.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the system down?

You just hover over the box name and the options will show up Smile