KittyCatS! Community Forum
Purple and other colors - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Purple and other colors (/showthread.php?tid=7608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Purple and other colors - Contessa Susanto - 06-07-2013 02:18 PM

I would like to see the Burmese or Abyssinian in dark colors such as burgundy, dark green, midnight blue

RE: Purple and other colors - Easnadh Swansong - 06-10-2013 03:04 PM

(03-01-2013 09:37 AM)bigbritchz Topaz Wrote:  i will go for a purple chat !! i like the fantasy cats..........and i like the regular i think we all have been in it long enough not to yell this time if you decided to get a little wild on us .........especially a new line of kitties fantasy kitties !!

Purple is my fav colour, so I'm all for purple chateau cat as well. I also love the idea of a line of fantasy kittens too. Big Grin

RE: Purple and other colors - Sanura Snowpaw - 10-23-2013 11:44 PM

I know we have the Fancie cats but the thing with them is we aren't able to breed those furs out with the traits and such we would like to see. We already have a ton of great eye colors which many are unnatural but we still LOVE and adore them. Please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give us more fur colors!

RE: Purple and other colors - JC Aferdita - 10-23-2013 11:59 PM

ooooooooooooooh I'm all for more colours on the furs! Big Grin And not just chats but other furs too! Imagine a Russian - Purple :O

RE: Purple and other colors - Sanura Snowpaw - 10-24-2013 12:48 AM

(10-23-2013 11:59 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  ooooooooooooooh I'm all for more colours on the furs! Big Grin And not just chats but other furs too! Imagine a Russian - Purple :O

We have been told that the only way we would see say a Pink Siamese is in the Fancie Collections as they keep the breedable cats that are also RL breeds to their natural colors. Chateaus, Foxies, Pandies all being made up breeds could in theory be any color.

Although I certainly would LOVE to have some breedable unnatural colors in the RL breeds as well, but I can understand where that comes from.

RE: Purple and other colors - JC Aferdita - 10-26-2013 12:55 PM

Awwwwww, yeah I get that too. It's a shame, but totally understand it! Well then I'm hoping for more chat's then! I'm not too fond of foxies nor pandies lol

RE: Purple and other colors - JessicaArianaHamby Resident - 10-28-2013 01:02 AM

I would love it for sure!!! Heart

RE: Purple and other colors - Sanura Snowpaw - 01-01-2014 01:10 AM

BUMPS!!!!! This is my new years wish for more fantasy colors!!!

RE: Purple and other colors - sneakpastu Resident - 01-01-2014 08:07 AM

Please add purple into the breed colors. We have pink...why not purple? Please. *holds up several adorable kittens meowing in agreement*

RE: Purple and other colors - Thorn Witrial - 01-01-2014 09:59 AM

Everyone knows how I feel about purple. Yes PLEASE.