KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: purrr-factory CLOSING DOWN SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: purrr-factory.png]

*** purrr-factory CLOSING DOWN SALE ***

LAST CALL

We're going out of breeding business, which gives you the one in a lifetime chance to grab awesome cats for a steal of a deal!!!
? OCI TAWNY ? RUSSIAN WHITE ? RUSSIAN BLACK ? SIAMESE CHOCOLATE
and many many more with up to 9 traits!!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/DHara/66/28/3501
Oh NOOO Vila!! so sad you won't be in the biz anymore, i'm sure you'll be missed by many SadSadSad
It's been an awesome ride this last year. But as it's with most things, there comes a time when you know the time for you is over. I love KittyCats! I still do! And I will keep a sweet little bunch of perma-petted darlings to stay with me my whole SL-lifetime. Same is for Thea actually.

Thing is... RL is asking more and more attention, so neither of us has the time to really work with breedables any longer. And breedables are time consuming!!! And I loved all long hours, days, weeks, months spent with them. Wink

I really want to say thank you to all of you who made my last year in SL and with KittyCats the adventure and lovingly experience it has been.

Thank you to the great KittyCats team that's always there and always has an open ear, no matter with what you're bugging them. I never saw a team with more patience and love for their customers! My dear gratitude, respect and thanks to all of you!!!

Last but not least: Thank you to the huge KittyCats community. You all made me feel home in this great big family! A community of breeders build of friendship, support and cooperation. You're awesome and I hope you won't mind Thea or myself sticking around here and there still. Wink

Love,
Vila
Sorry to see you go, Vila - you've been an inspiration to me (and I am sure many others!) from when I first joined KittyCats. I still have some of the great kitties I got from you Smile

I wish you the very best, with ViGo and whatever else you work with :-)

*Hugs*
Saga
Reference URL's