KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ROYAL KITTYCATS PLEASE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the impending birth of the new Royal Baby it brought about thoughts on wanting and wishing for a new Royal KittyCat possibly to honour the event...now i know that there are other Royal births that happen and it would be awesome to have those as well...wouldn't want to leave anyone out...

if not a full cat..at the very least some tiara's and crowns?

maybe a lil outfit...we all think our kitties are tops in our own homes and think about it..their personalities just scream royalty....

so if possible maybe the KittyCats creators could consider this suggestion...

thank you...
Ocean Smile
(07-22-2013 08:49 AM)Ocean Illyar Wrote: [ -> ]if not a full cat..at the very least some tiara's and crowns?

Ocean Smile

I swear I saw some tiaras on cats at Nino's auction the other day that appeared as though someone created them with the cap creator kit. I'll point her in the direction of this thread and maybe she can point us toward who made them.
(07-22-2013 08:53 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013 08:49 AM)Ocean Illyar Wrote: [ -> ]if not a full cat..at the very least some tiara's and crowns?

Ocean Smile

I swear I saw some tiaras on cats at Nino's auction the other day that appeared as though someone created them with the cap creator kit. I'll point her in the direction of this thread and maybe she can point us toward who made them.

The tiara's are done by Lady Fi - you can find them at the collar stands at Felis, Southend. I do the hair bows! Hope that helps Big Grin
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/So.../45/225/31
it would be great to see them...oh and it helps...maybe someone can make a commemorative one for the royal baby coming...thanks for the replies!!!!
Your wish has been granted! This sounds exciting.

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...3#pid31573

Great minds think alike.
Reference URL's