KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Castaway Kitties is being Revamped (Competition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My little brother, Skippy, and I thought it was about time that we re-vamped our store. We have had our beach theme for a couple of months now and we thought it was time for a change.

[Image: 9331317289_60cb6254e6_c.jpg]

We currently have some "castaways" laid out in front of our store, as we revamp the area and get ready for our new opening. Did you want to pop along and see if you like something? We have a pair of "vampire-eared" kitties (perfect for adding the eye of your choice to, in readiness for Hallowe'en), a mass of beautifully small teacups and toys and a random selection of some of our favourite cats from our cattery.

Why not pop along to Castaway Kitties and pick up a bargain before we remove these cats from the grid and put out our themed shop and kittens.

By the way, as a bit of fun, can you guess what our new theme will be? Reply to this thread with your guess and the first exact/close answer will gain a delightful little Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver kitten with sparkling oceania eyes, as a prize for your intuition.
Hint: you may see that we currently have a lot of random Russian Blacks for sale at our construction site (left over as a "surplus" in my attempts to gain my perfect passion-eyed vampire-eared kitten for Hallowe'en) but the new store will not cater for these. Therefore, don't be distracted by the Russian Blacks that are set out on the left-hand side. The new store will sell one breed of cat only and will be themed about that breed - but the breed will not be the Russian Blacks.
(07-21-2013 03:54 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]My little brother, Skippy, and I thought it was about time that we re-vamped our store. We have had our beach theme for a couple of months now and we thought it was time for a change.

[Image: 9331317289_60cb6254e6_c.jpg]

We currently have some "castaways" laid out in front of our store, as we revamp the area and get ready for our new opening. Did you want to pop along and see if you like something? We have a pair of "vampire-eared" kitties (perfect for adding the eye of your choice to, in readiness for Hallowe'en), a mass of beautifully small teacups and toys and a random selection of some of our favourite cats from our cattery.

Why not pop along to Castaway Kitties and pick up a bargain before we remove these cats from the grid and put out our themed shop and kittens.

By the way, as a bit of fun, can you guess what our new theme will be? Reply to this thread with your guess and the first exact/close answer will gain a delightful little Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver kitten with sparkling oceania eyes, as a prize for your intuition.
Hint: you may see that we currently have a lot of random Russian Blacks for sale at our construction site (left over as a "surplus" in my attempts to gain my perfect passion-eyed vampire-eared kitten for Hallowe'en) but the new store will not cater for these. Therefore, don't be distracted by the Russian Blacks that are set out on the left-hand side. The new store will sell one breed of cat only and will be themed about that breed - but the breed will not be the Russian Blacks.

Hops up and down...and down and up...and spins and...hops up and down again...

"I know! I know! I know! I know!" ... looks up at his big brother innocently and cover his mouth...
"Shh, Skippy, of course you know. You and me planned der new shop together. You gotta stay quiet and let any biggies have a guess"

Post script: Terms and Conditions: Friends and relatives of employees and their associates of Castaway Kitties Inc are exempt from the participation in this promotion; see article 7c paragraph 5, subsection 3b.
Awwwww shucks.... kicks the dirt in front of the under construction sign.
Welcome to the new look for the Castaway Kitties store.

[Image: 9343774437_db64a89762_b.jpg]
Reference URL's