KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking Forward to Hallowe'en?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, I am trying very hard to make a Passion-Eyed, Vampire-Eared Russian Black kitten, in time for Hallowe'en. I am getting very close to my target and I now just have to sit back and let "nature" take its course with my current kitty pairings.

However, I am getting a few "cast-offs" and so I have decided to sell them in the store that Skippy and I rent.

Did you want to try and breed your very own Hallowe'en kitten too? If you did, I have many "cast-offs" (and more in my cattery also) that would love a good home - perhaps you could offer your love to them as well.

You may want to try and breed your very own Hallowe'en kitten and see if you can beat me to getting the perfect Hallowe'en kitty. If you did, you'd have the ideal Hallowe'en kitten and well in time for October too.

[Image: 9265409796_843a86c5c0_c.jpg]

Castaway Kittens

In this picture you can see:

? Count Dracula
Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Size: Normal

... and ...

? Fang
Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Passion (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
Size: Normal
We've got a great selection at our shop! All reasonably priced as well. Maxwell and I work as a team, and we do hope you like what you see!
Reference URL's