KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Thank You all for Saving Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Angel The title pretty much gets the points across! I Love you all, and thank you all for always being there for me, especially Callie, Kitten, Equinox, and KC Himself! Today, July 1st, is 1 year since my Mom has passed away. After She was gone I turned into a nothing, I felt I looked like the scene In Twilight when Edward left Bella and She just watched out the window as the months went past. One day my Fiance got tired of me moping around sad so He logged on and put a bunch of $ into my account and said go play cats! .......And I did. Anything I did that made me smile made me feel guilty, so You guys have gotten me through so much, I truly do not think I would have made it without you all. Thank You all for the guidance, laughs, smiles, tears, knowledge, leadership, traits (lol), and most of all Lindens! (haha JK) Its crazy when I look at some of my 1st cats and they are almost 3 yrs old.....THANK YOU KittyCats & of course you KittyCats Addicts for helping me in sooooo many ways. Thank you most importantly for being a family with me, I Love each and everyone of You! XoXoXoXo

Heart Amore
Amore,

you are quite welcome. i can't imagine what you have been thru and so honored our community could play a part in helping you to heal. there really are no words i can think of to say how thankful i am that we could help.

blessings to you.

callie
Thank You so much Callie! Big Grin

? Amore
Reference URL's