KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mercury Eyes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had

New Born Kitten

Fur: Genesis - Domino
Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious

What would you think a good price for a cat like this would be?
Starter-Fur and 2 Traits.... Mercury Eyes.. i not often see this Eyes...... i think 200 - max 300 L$ i would pay... maybe you find one who search this Eyes, then you can get more L$. its bad to say. I dont know how rare this eyes are....
(05-19-2011 08:12 AM)Glod Gloom Wrote: [ -> ]Starter-Fur and 2 Traits.... Mercury Eyes.. i not often see this Eyes...... i think 200 - max 300 L$ i would pay... maybe you find one who search this Eyes, then you can get more L$. its bad to say. I dont know how rare this eyes are....

I've actually been offered upwards of 5K for the cat so far because of the Mercury eyes. Just wanted to see what's appropriate without getting ripped off. 200-300L? lol no.
Yeah. Mercury Eyes are really rare. I've never actually seen them. It'll be in the thousands, but I have no idea how much.

Congrats on the awesome kitty!
(05-19-2011 02:26 PM)GypsyKitten Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Mercury Eyes are really rare. I've never actually seen them. It'll be in the thousands, but I have no idea how much.

Congrats on the awesome kitty!

Thanks!

He's a beauty. Here's a pic of what they look like :-)
[Image: 137c87ed15a64386853adff3df1cd5d2.jpg]
Yes, OK. For some it may be more worth.

For me cats with Starter-Fur are simply nothing worth, if they have less than three Traits.
For breeding it is too hazardously for me, that the unintentional fur is transmitted.
Genesis dominoes may look good, but, hence, I would buy personally no cat with Genesis-fur with two Traits for more than 500L$ even if a rare Trait is present.

Even on several auctions it is meanwhile prohibited to be offered a genesis fur with less than three Traits.
Reference URL's