KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question - Scrambled Eggs Pairing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother and I bought two Scrambled Eggs cats at Easter and since then we have had them permanently paired together.

We were thrilled that our very first baby kitten from this coupling was a Scrambled Eggs Deviled (Special Kitten) and, since then, we have retained their bonding. We were hoping for another Deviled (of opposite sex) to produce a sibling pairing.

However, since then, we have had eight more boxes - but have simply achieved a run of Genesis Smokey III and Abyssinian Lilac kittens.

[Image: 9108377026_bb81449b77.jpg]

Does anyone know whether the software is programmed to deliver a Deviled kitten only (as the very first kitten) or is our peculiar run of kittens just a fluke of random statistics?

Thank you in anticipation of any replies.
Hi Maxwell Smile

These Easter kitties sadly make only their first breed together a special costume kitty :-)
Congrats with the Aby Lilac though so cute I love that fur!
It is possible though to breed kitties which make a costume kitty together first with other cats after which you partner them together to make their special kitty.
As long as they never had a special kitten before because they can only have this one time :-)

I hope this helped to clear that up.
I'm quite curious what fur your Aby Lilac hides!
Thank you Miss Kayleigh for clarifying that for Skippy and me.
Reference URL's