KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Wed 6pm w/Nika @ Too Adorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nika Wed 6pm at Too Adorable...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Just%20Too%2...118/154/21

Raffle Kitty Bengal Snow Blush Quartz Porcelain +2, raffle already running

Already in the awesome line up:
Russian Black Wild Ody Fussy Tail Soft Fold Blonde Wavy Whiskers
Foxie Blondie Perfect Lemon eyes Black Plush Whiskers +2
Maine Coon Plush Calico Washed Perfect Azure PSF Curious Whiskers +1
9T Ocicat Chocolate Platinum Ody No.1
Balinese Choc Lynx Perfect Ice Crystal eyes White Plush Whiskers +2
Foxie Blondie Apple Twinkle Ody No.2 +4 Petite
Russian White Tapestry Royale White Plush Whisker +1 Petite
Chat Grey and White No.1 Fancie Green Diamond Soft Fold +4
Burmese Platinum Fussy +5
Chat Cream and White No.1 Ice Crystal 2 Tone Frazzled +2
Ocicat Blue Perfect Caramel Flair 2 Tone +1
Aby Creme Passion 2 Tone Mysterious +2

Cant wait to see you there!
2 more awesome kitties from awesome breeders added to the lineup
2 Gorgeous 8T kitties added to line up Smile
Ok and more droolalicious kitties now been set up on the panels....line up updated Smile
Final KittyCat added to the lineup, line up updated Smile
Another great Auction even though I really didn't feel too well...thanks to everyone that came and panels for next week are almost gone already.
Also the first Poll was taken at the Auction Area....the outcome to the question "What should we name this poll" was as follows:
Suggestion of names for this Poll....
A...Nikas Poll of the Week.....1 Vote
B...Nikas Big Question....4 Votes
C...Your Views to Nikas Q's....2 Votes
D...Nikas Community Question...0 Votes
E...Nika Got a Q for You....0 Votes
F...Nikas KittyCatS Conundrum...1 Vote
G...Nikas Probing Pussy Poll....0 Votes
H...Nikas Kitty Kwestions... 5 Votes

The Selected name for the KittyCat/KC Auction Poll at Nika's Auction Area @ Too Adorable has been selected as...Nika's Kitty Kwestions

The following week, starting tomorrow will be a new Poll running all week right up until the end of next weeks auction to allow all to come and post their vote on a KittyCat/KC Auction related topic....I will start a thread for the Polls I run and the outcomes of the polls, so keep your eyes peeled for details of this coming weeks Poll. Huggles x
Another great Auction even though I really didn't feel too well...thanks to everyone that came and panels for next week are almost gone already.
Also the first Poll was taken at the Auction Area....the outcome to the question "What should we name this poll" was as follows:
Suggestion of names for this Poll....
A...Nikas Poll of the Week.....1 Vote
B...Nikas Big Question....4 Votes
C...Your Views to Nikas Q's....2 Votes
D...Nikas Community Question...0 Votes
E...Nika Got a Q for You....0 Votes
F...Nikas KittyCatS Conundrum...1 Vote
G...Nikas Probing Pussy Poll....0 Votes
H...Nikas Kitty Kwestions... 5 Votes

The Selected name for the KittyCat/KC Auction Poll at Nika's Auction Area @ Too Adorable has been selected as...Nika's Kitty Kwestions

The following week, starting tomorrow will be a new Poll running all week right up until the end of next weeks auction to allow all to come and post their vote on a KittyCat/KC Auction related topic....I will start a thread for the Polls I run and the outcomes of the polls, so keep your eyes peeled for details of this coming weeks Poll. Huggles x
it happens we all have our bad days *hugs* glad your feeling better and I will def be there Wednesday ; )
Reference URL's